23 yr old female teacher arrested for sex with 14 yr. old boys

by wednesday 189 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

IRRESPECTIVE of whether he wanted to, or liked it, or even asked for it.... it was a dependant relationship. She was his teacher, and it was just as wrong as if I did that to a 14 year-old girl (who wanted, liked or asked for it) whom I taught.

People who argue that boys are different (so in effect the law is wrong or doesn't matter in certain situations) may not realise that men who is sexually attracted to adolescent girls tend also to argue their victims are 'different', or that they 'wanted it'. They justify why their actions are okay even if there is a law against them.

Also... boys are different? Hmmm... so, at 14 a boy is more capable of INFORMED consent that a girl of 14? I don't think so. Men will stick parts of themselves into anything vaugely warm and wet, but that doesn't mean they're capable of informed consent earlier than girls.

Informed consent means realising the potential reprecussions.

However, it should be noted that in many parts of the world the age-of-consent laws are crap, as they tend to criminalise young people who are sexually active with other young people. Like that will stop them.

In the majority of the developed world the age of consent is 16, going down to 14 in the more liberal countires and 18 in countries or parts of countries with a more conservative or religously influenced population..

As those developed countries with ages of consent of 14 are often amongst those with the lowest rates of teen pregnancy and STD infection, older is not neccesarily better, but very frequently if the lowest age of consent IS 14, then it is part of a sliding scale.

For example in Germany;

• Any sexual act with a person below the age of 14 is strictly prohibited
    • Where sex occurs between an adult (over 18 or 21) and young persons between
      14 and 16, prosecution depends on the following;
      • For a person over 18 years (young adult and adult) sex with young persons between
        14 and 16 is forbidden if accompanied by money or gifts of value, or if the adult takes
        advantage of the distressed situation of the young person (eg. homelessness) in order
        to procure sex.
      • In addition to this, it is forbidden for a person over 21 years (adult) to perform any
        sexual act with a person under 16, if the young person is not capable of sexual
        self-determination. This last regulation is pursued only on complaint of
        the victim's parents or foster-parents, except for cases of public interest.
    • The legal age of consent for dependent relationships, (e.g., teacher/student etc) is
      18 (Sexual abuse of dependants Art. 174).

Such sliding scales are designed to still offer protection (or even more protection) to people under 18 whilst not criminalising people for sex with someone of around the same age.

They also make it very clear that a situation like this is wrong.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Dan, your post is a crock, and offensive.

Could you elaborate?

• wednesday
    wednesday

As a mother i just want to scream, that a teacher or any adult woman would take advatage of my son that way. As someone who has been 14 and knows how horrible it woluld have been if a 23 yr old man had used me for his pleasuere-i also want to scream.

We have so far to go, to make people realize that people do get hurt by this kind of stuff, it is not just sex-and he did not just get lucky. He's going to rememmber this the rest of his life and it will affect him.

i hope the court sends a strong message so others will have fear. We should have fear. U cannot hurt the children and elderly of society without consequences.

just b/c we have left the teachings of Jws does not mean we have abandoned all moral clarity.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Shall I add a slightly different scenario?

What if the teacher had been a male and the student a boy?

• avishai
    avishai

abbadon. Amen.

Dan. Perhaps i could have phrased it better. I should have added In my OPINION, your post. I had'nt read all the others, and i'm sorry.

However, I still concur w/ abbadon and Lady Lee. Just because a man is able to get "turned on" by this does'nt mean it's a good thing.

Some female rape victims have orgasms during the crime. Does this make it OK? Does this mean they "want it"? Hell no

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Some abusers will make sure their victim has an orgasm so they can convince the victim that attention was wanted. It can be very confusing when the body wants something and the mind is unsure of the choices being made.

14 year old boys want to drive cars but we don't let them because of the dangers involved.

Even two 14 yr old who would be legally allowed to consent in some places might not be ready to make responsible choices regarding have sex.

And any relationship that must be kept secret is not healthy. Granted the secrecy may heighted the excitement but it still isn't healthy.

• jwbot
    jwbot

Lady Lee: I asked the same thing...what if the teacher was male? Well to some on the bored in changes things...because THEN the teenager would be a victim, get it? A double standard. Same goes for if the student was female and teacher male. the OBVIOUSLY the teacher was a predator and the student was manipulated...because us girls are easily manipulated.

They do not understand that only a sicko teacher would have sex with their students regardless of their sex. Being a female teacher does not maker her any less predatory and manipulative despite the teenager "wanting it bad".

They underestimate female teenagers hormones...and females in general. They CAN want sex...and they also CAN be predators (as the teacher is). Stereotypes do not work here.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker
    Please. It's illegal. That's enough.

So is oral sex in some states. So is smoking pot. Just because something is illegal doesnt mean it is wrong.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK Now I feel sick. I just finished reading the affidavit.

WARNING SLIGHTLY GRAPHIC

Every incident was initiated by her. The whole thing was initiated by her. She used another 15 yr old to set it up and drive them around while she was having sex in the back seat. Both boys tried lying to hide the "relationship". She is married and told him she was using birth control and that she was having difficulties with her husband. They never used a condom.

OK so here we have a 14 yr old kid in the back seat of a car with his cousin driving. And he's in the back seat having sex with his teacher whou "leads" all the way. At one point she laughs during sex. What was that about? and how would affect a young boy to be laughed at during a sexual encounter - possibly his first.

The 14 yr old was not the one bragging about having sex with the "hot teacher". It was the 15 yr old bragging about his cousin having sex.

GRRRR There isn't anything normal or healthy about this. Granted he was interested. But there is a line and you just don't cross it.

• amac
    amac
    well, we would call it abuse if the victim was a 14 yr old girl so why is the boy not abused?

I wouldn't! Not if the 14 yr old girl willingly was having sex! That's ridiculous...it would be absolutely wrong but I wouldn't call it abuse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit