Could This Be the Most Repellent Watchtower ....Ever?

by metatron 166 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    At least JW's have not contributed to the upheaval of world wars that have killed, maimed, starved people.

You're right they haven't. But that doesn't mean that they don't have blood on their hands. How many Witnesses have died needlessly due to the every-shifting change in doctrines, such as vaccinations, transplants and blood transfusions? How many brothers and sisters in Malawi were raped, tortured and murdered because of one idiot on the Governing Body who decided to change his vote at the last minute that would have allowed them to purchase a Party Card? How many have committed suicide because the Organization enforces shunnings, which cuts you off from your family and friends, leaving you isolated, devastated and all alone? Jesus never taught his followers to do such a thing; in fact, he condemned the Pharisees for ignoring those who weren't even members of their own families! He would NEVER have approved such a henious act as disfellowshipping someone because they didn't happen to agree with what the leadership said. Jesus didn't agree with the Pharisees; he called them hypocrites and offsprings of vipers and he gave them sh*t for "binding heavy loads" upon the shoulders of the average Jew. Sound familiar?

Nor have they encouraged genocide.

No, they just teach that 99% of the world's population will be destroyed because they didn't believe the WTB&TS.

Jesus said wide is the path to destruction - narrow and cramped the road to salvation - and few even find it."

Yes he did, but that certainly doesn't prove that Jehovah's Witnesses have the right religion. You said before that Witnesses don't "contributed to the upheaval of world wars that have killed, maimed, starved people". Well neither to the Mennonites or Amish. They won't go to war either. Does that mean that they have Jehovah's blessing? The Amish are very peaceful people---probably more than what Witnesses are......will they survive Armageddon? Oh, I forgot, that's only for worshippers of Jehovah. Wait a minute----Jews worship Jehovah (or Yahweh)!! They don't believe in a Trinity and they've been worshipping Jehovah long before Charles Russell ever came on the scene. Will they make it through Armageddon?

I don't hate the Witnesses. I think the majority of them are good and decent people and they have great potential. However, there is a major problem with the people at the top running the show. I was shocked and disgusted when I read Crisis of Conscience and learned about what really goes on behind closed doors. Don't kid yourself....the Governing Body has put itself in the Seat of God and they've got ALOT to answer for on Judgement Day.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

[Gumby So who are these men in black suits that strong arm the various ones in the writing dept.? Anyone know? <Gumby] Danny sez:the,"men in black" 2 Corinthians 11:14-15 Paul and the False Apostles
    14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Yes indeed,people imitate the god that they worship,don't they?

{every single Jehovah's Witness will grow old and die unsaved,I know because the Bible say's so:[Gal.1:8] That my friends is genocide.}

Your's truly,Undaunted Danny, witness of the watchtower holocaust

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

***At least JW's don't "kill" people who give hypocritically. Read the Ananias and Saphira account. They lied about giving ALL their money from the sale of some possession to the cause. Someone (probably NOT god) killed them.

Proplog,

KILLING????

HOW did this discussion come to "killing"? I asked you to consider the Pharisees (and Saducees) that burdened their people with tons of man-made rules and who deviated from the "love" and the "heart" and the good news that Jesus was sent to preach to mankind.

Sheesh!

***So why don't you complain about the very foundation of Christianity?

I don't have any PROBLEM with the "foundation of Christianity"! I DO have PROBLEMS with the WTS----big ones! MANY big ones! It's odd that you can't seem to differentiate between the two.

The Org is NOT God---and God is not "represented" by the Org. Grow up! The WTS has fed this line to people for far too long. The WTS is being exposed as we speak! The 'net is showing untolled folks about what it is really all about. This international information highway at our fingertips. Long live the 'net!!!!

You want to talk about "real" Christianity-----so be it. Jesus is not just a puppet leading you to the Org for salvation. Jesus IS salvation. The WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE---and NO ONE will come to his Father---except through HIM----NOT a LYING organization of MEN "pretending" to BE him!

Jesus said to GIVE to the poor and FEED the hungry and CLOTHE those in need.........not TAKE from the poor and exploit them for the sake of a lucrative Organization!

I remember all the admontion to "keep your eye simple: when I was a JW----what the hell ever happened to THAT idea? I STILL "live simply" but we ALL know "who"doesn't---don't we?

LOOK at the-what 600 acres? of land that the Patterson complex (castle) sits on----and all the perks. How many JWs live that way?

LOOK at the new project at the DUMBO area. Simple? Suuuure!

How about that place in Hawaii? MORE "simplicity"?

What are they, Buick LeSabres that the CO's and DOs ride around in? All paid for (as well as their "expenses" every visit) by the donations that come from----the JWs who "keep their lives simple".......

I could go on to list many, many more of the "uses" for the "contributions" that the hardworking JW has sent in to the WTS, but what I've mentioned gives you an idea of why I think (KNOW) that the Org, again, has two sets of scales; two sets of "rules", if you will.

Whether or not this "chicken" story is true , is not the point. The fact that the WTS would USE this ploy to tacitly beg for MORE funds to fill up their (already overflowing) coffers---is what is so disturbing.

The WTS should be sending HIS family money!

The WTS is the same as all the religions it despises and sneers at for THEIR amassed wealth and fancy buildings----except the "other religions" sponsor charities and soup kitchens that actually HELP people!

Jesus fed crowds and tended to the physically ailing ones. He tended to their NEEDS both spiritual AND physical. HE didn't "sit around" waiting for his Father to "bring on the new system" as he handed out literature. WHAT has the WTS done in any community other than pester people and shove WTS books and magazines at them?

Oh, yeah! Did you REALLY want to discuss REAL Christianity?

YOU start!

• Morgan
    Morgan

Hi Sunspot,

The Org is NOT God---and God is not "represented" by the Org. Grow up! The WTS has fed this line to people for far too long. The WTS is being exposed as we speak! The 'net is showing untolled folks about what it is really all about. This international information highway at our fingertips. Long live the 'net!!!!

You want to talk about "real" Christianity-----so be it. Jesus is not just a puppet leading you to the Org for salvation. Jesus IS salvation. The WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE---and NO ONE will come to his Father---except through HIM----NOT a LYING organization of MEN "pretending" to BE him

I agree. Makes me think of the scripture...Matt. 24:4,5.

Morgan

• gumby
    gumby

Gumby So who are these men in black suits that strong arm the various ones in the writing dept.? Anyone know? <Gumby] Danny sez:the,"men in black" 2 Corinthians 11:14-15 Paul and the False Apostles
    14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
    Danny.....you didn't even come close to answering my question......just a a bunch of bible hogwash that didn't address the issue. I want to know who in REALITY ....(specifically) these men are that are after this money. I'm about done here. Gumby

• Will Power
    Will Power

RIGHT ON SUNSPOT !!!

Don't forget to remind us that you are wicked for pointing these things out

and that if the laws of today weren't so harsh - the WT would be allowed to (and would love to) stone you to death.

How dare you bring up things that Jesus said and did and taught !!!

WP

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Who runs the show at the Watchtower?

Jehovahs Witness Discussion Forum - Topic: The Governing Body ...
    ... Lead lawyer for the WTS is; Philip Brumley Registration Number New york registry:
    2224871 PHILIP BRUMLEY WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF NEW YORK INC. ...
    www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/72711/1.ashx - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

Lawyers

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

***RIGHT ON SUNSPOT !!!

Thank you (blush)

***How dare you bring up things that Jesus said and did and taught !!!

Er.....um.....heh, heh........(hands on hips)......well Proplog2 STARTED it!!!!!

hugs,
    Annie

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Most folks from Nigeria are honest hardworking.

Nigerian Fraud Email Gallery
    A rich harvest of criminal creativity from my (and others') email

Nigerian Scam Letters: 540 different examples!By date received, with names of supposed senders, country where the
    money is supposed to have originated, and amount. Many duplicates omitted.
    Many of these emails have been reformatted for readability; the
    recipient's email address, and all angle brackets or HTML tags were removed.
    All of the other email and postal addresses, phone numbers, etc., are as
    given in the email, but be warned, do not attempt to contact the
    perpetrators!. They are ruthless and violent criminals.

How does the fraud work? The bait is the fictional millions of dollars
    described in each one of these letters. The goal is to get you to come
    up with money for the "expenses" required to transfer those millions to
    you. The victim thinks, a few hundred or a few thousand dollars is
    trivial when $31 million is at stake. Each demand for more money is claimed
    to be the very last obstacle before the big money is released.
    Sometimes, the victim is lured to Nigeria, where even worse things happen.

How did they get my email address? Exactly the same way all spammers
    get your email address. Spammers "harvest" email addresses mentioned on
    web sites. Others run "dictionary attacks" ? programs which query mail
    servers if they have an address AAA100, AAA101, AAA102, etc. That's why
    you get tons of unsolicited commercial email even if you've kept your
    email address a secret. And spammers sell each other CD's with millions
    of addresses. Remember that practically all spam email is fraudulent
    anyway, so there is no reason why sellers of pxxxx enlargement pills and
    vinyl siding wouldn't sell lists of email addresses to Nigerian
    scammers.

Why is it called "Nigerian Fraud"? Regardless of the country or
    countries mentioned in the letter -- even countries located outside of Africa
    -- the fraudsters are usually Nigerian.

click to read further information

http://potifos.com/fraud/

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista
    The WTS should be sending HIS family money!

The WTS is the same as all the religions it despises and sneers at for THEIR amassed wealth and fancy buildings----except the "other religions" sponsor charities and soup kitchens that actually HELP people!

Right on Annie. I knew an inactive sister whose daughter told me her mom had run out of food to feed the kids. (I heard this after the fact as my heart would have moved me to bring her some food if I knew of the situation--I know many others here would feel the same) She approached an elder and was told that since she hadn't been attending meetings they weren't able to help her. In desperation she went to a food bank at another church. She felt really bad doing so, but the kids were hungry and she was a mom. The Org is greedy--no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit