8th Annual South Lake Tahoe Apostafest! Make your plans soon! July 10th-12th

by flipper 270 Replies latest members meetups

• flipper
    flipper

here are the 3 amigos : I've known On The Way Out for about 8 years now, known Mr. Flipper for almost 56 years, and have known Zed is Dead for 8 years now. These are good buddies I'd stand in a dark alley for any time they need. And I know they'd do the same for me- within reason I'm sure.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Out of Bryce Canyon and across Utah, we chose the scenic route:

Here's some of it:

We got a good tan crossing more desert:

These guys will even put a convenience store inside a rock.

Finally get to Colorado. I am not big on standing in front of the sign, but as we passed, someone else did it:

Colorado had a different beauty to it, and we were only doing the interstate by this time:

And we added cows crossing the road to our list of animals today. The drive will continue past Denver and KC and other places along I-70.

• flipper
    flipper

Here's a picture of Born & Bred Redhead and her husband & Ray Publisher and his lady L.

• flipper
    flipper

Here are from left to right : Aude Sapere, Flipper, Dagney- very nice ladies who in spite of car trouble STILL made it up to Tahoe ! The true apostate spirit !

• flipper
    flipper

Here is our good friend Lifes Too Short & Flipper in a selfie where I cut part of my gnarly face off ! LOL.

• flipper
    flipper

Here is a really nice couple who are Kairos's friends .

• flipper
    flipper

Here is a picture from left to right : Life's To Short's daughter, Ray Publishers daughters

• flipper
    flipper

One last picture ! These are friends of Ray Publisher from left : Unidentified young blonde lady, L. s son, unidentified young man and L. Ray publisher's girlfriend. Very nice people- all of em ' .

• flipper
    flipper

So that's all the pictures I have to share. Feel free to share some of your pictures, videos , or whatever you have. Whoever you've seen shown on this thread are O.k. with being shown, so feel free to share.

I wanted to highly recommend to many of you who are outgoing and good at organizing things to please seriously consider having Apostafests in your areas ! It's very healing and it brings many ex-JW's together to show support for one another . If we had more of these kinds of meetups it makes it somewhat more bearable as we move through life knowing we aren't alone. Take care, Peace out , Mr. Flipper

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Yes, yes flipper! I had no idea how validating, comforting, and healing this kind of meet up could be. Thank you and Mrs flipper for organizing these events. I am still on an emotional high. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit