This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks again everyone!

Cyber-sista

I keep reading this topic and have wanted to say something profound or helpful, but....the words are not coming out. All I can say is the best to you.

It's enough just knowing you care. Honestly!

As soon as Dominic can get himself out of bed I'm going for a walk - which I do every morning now. The only real discomfort I have at the moment is where the scar is after my lymph node biopsy. It started to bleed the other week but seems to have settled down again. I think the swelling is pulling on the scar. Also, I've gone on the Dries Diet - eating mainly tropical fruits and certain nuts and vegetables - for the next 3 months. There have been some remarkable recoveries on this diet and so I feel I've nothing to lose - except some excess weight (I've already lost 14lbs). I honestly feel really well today. I also started my homeopathic medicine yesterday.

I utterly detest the thought of chemotherapy, as you know, but I also know it can be used as a last resort if I so wish. So, I'm thinking more positively - and not least because there are such wonderfully kind people here. When I'm cured Claire and I intend to fly to the USA. We want to thank people personally for what they've done for us.

I spoke to Valis on the 'phone the other day. Great to hear his voice.

Well, Dominic's up out of bed so it's time for my walk.

Love to you all,

Ian

x

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Morning Ian,

I mentioned you to my Tai Chi instructor, the other day, and he recommended a movement that's been known to help in cases of cancer. It's a simple standing posture, involving the swinging of your arms back and forward, with an extension onto tiptoes, on the back swing. One of the keys to it appears to be inner calm and "stillness", however.

I offer you the following encouragement:
    http://reluctant-messenger.com/tai-chi.htm
    http://users.erols.com/dantao/anticancer.html

Later, buddy,
    Ross.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks, Ross.

I've made enquiries and there are a few Thai Chi schools around Manchester; one just a few miles up the road!

The stabbing under my arm is giving me some jip. Nasty beggar!! Nothing I can't handle.

Love,

Ian

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Just a wee word of warning Dansk.

Don't brush your teeth too soon after eating fruit, especially acid fruit like pineapple and citrus. The acid softens the enamel.

Wait at least half an hour.

If you are eating a lot of fruit, you may find any plaque will disappear.

My dentist's advice was to only use toothpaste once a day and not to use much at all, just enough to get a lather and to just use water for other brushings that day.

I hope you enjoyed your walk (It was pissing down rain for mine today, wet and warm, very nice)

Have a nice day

Chris

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Another string for your bow.

Take a rubbish bag to your bathroom.

Put in it every product that contains the following names:

benzine, benz, paraben, mineral oil, propanol, propal alcohol, isopropanol, rubbing alcohol.

Don't replace them with anything that contains those names.

Don't keep solvents in your house.

Lots of little tricks all add up.

Chris

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks, Chris, you're a mine of information!

I've stopped using mint-flavoured toothpaste after my homeopath said it interferes with the treatments. I use a product called 'Kingfisher', which tastes of fennel (aniseed). I also received an order of bee pollen today. Wow, what HAVE I been missing. Gorgeous stuff!

I just had salad, nuts, juiced fruits and soya yoghurt for lunch. Also, mineral water with low sodium. I'm taking virtually every alternative anti-cancer therapy you can think of. I feel ok, so something's working!

I'll start to feel really upbeat when I see the swellings go down and my aches stop. In homeopathy it's well known that the body can cocoon tumours. Post mortems have revealed such. In all honesty, I could quite happily live with the swellings as long as I knew they were dormant. At least the one on my chest has stopped aching.

Reiki treatment this evening

Here's to all your good health!

Love,

Ian

• kls
    kls

All i can say Dansk, is that we love ya so much and with all the friends you have how can anyone loose.

• Sirona
    Sirona

You're doing great Ian.

I'm really impressed with the changes you've made to your diet etc. and how you've embraced all the therapies out there. I'm sure that is a rare thing!

If you get time, why don't you write about the treatments and therapies you have tried? That might help other cancer patients aswell.

Sirona

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((Ian)))))) Just thought I'd pop in to hug ya!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(((((((((((((Ian ))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Oh btw we have been wanting to call but have been out of town (I have) what is the time difference between Missouri and England??????

Thanks Smooochies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit