This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

How sorry I was to hear from Dansk-he is going through a very difficult time.
    I would like all prayers, thoughts, Please keep this in mind ____ FOR ME!!!!

The sad news he has Cancer.It is lymphoma!!! they are waiting on the results of the Biopsy before determining treatment....

He didnt want me to say anything at first- as he feels you all have your own problems & he didnt want to upset anyone-Because he says "They are dear friends"
    But as you know me!!!! Mouthy! I believe more things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams...
    So those who pray!!!! Keep Dansk & family on your prayer list- those who dont! send good thoughts to England in the name of Ian.....
    This is the hardest thing I have had to post since joining the Forum-but feel assured with ALL our energy----I will be able to post GOOD NEWS! in a short while....All will be well!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

So sorry to hear this, Mouthy, and I do so hope for the best for dear Dansk!

• blondie
    blondie

If Dansk and his family can read this, our thoughts (and prayers) are with you. What a challenge to face! I know what it is like to find out that a family member has a life-threatening disease and so young. Just do keep doing whatever the doctors advise and take it a day at a time. It reminds me that I should cherish every moment with my loved ones.

Blondie and Irrev

• shera
    shera

Your in my thoughts and prayers Dansk.

****hug**** to you and family.

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((Dansk, Physio & family))))

Really sorry to hear this.

Thinking of you all

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Dear Dansk, Physio and family,

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this - you are in my thoughts.

Rachel xx

• Gadget
    Gadget

Thinking of you.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... (((Dansk & Familly ))) ... wish you well

Dear Mouthy Even if I don't realy believe in God anymore, at least I believe in good energy, and you guy's / gals give a lot. Hoppefully everything's gonna be alright.

Why oh why ! (heard about a lot of people who are going through hard sickness)

• Englishman
    Englishman

Get well soon, mate.

Mike.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Dansk is a generous, heart-full man. He lives life large, never holds back. All his children must know this. I pray that this crisis will gather Dansk's entire family at his side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit