This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Sheila,

I think they're six hours ahead of us. When I called at 9 am, it was 3 pm his time. So make sure to call at 8 tonight!

Andi

• desib77
    desib77

Thinking about you today, Ian. Wishing you the best.

(((((((Ian)))))))

• TRUTH SEEKER
    TRUTH SEEKER

Ian,

Today seems to be a big meditation day for me. Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and your family. Thank you for telling us all about all of the different treatments that you are open to trying. It again is a reminder of how big and diverse the world really is. I am so happy that you are open to all of the possibilities.

You are truly an inspiration to me and others! God bless you today and always.

Love Jill

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

BG...your bad.....Thanks for the info

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((((((((Ian))))))))))))))))))) I This is the first time I actually noticed this thread. I wish you a full recovery.

Look for a pm from me, please.

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

btt

• TRUTH SEEKER
  • ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

Dear Ian, Claire and family

Hope that you have had a good weekend! Have been thinking of you all.

{{{{{{{{to you all}}}}}}}}}

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

((((((((Dansk))))))))

I remember I was very much in awe at the attitude you have about your illness, just the way you look at things. I seem to recall, that you are now Buddist or study it? Whatever you are doing it seems to be very soul soothing.

Keep the wonderful attitude you have, I know you must be scared at times, but you seem to have such a peace about you that is remarkable. I would like to know more of how you learned the things you have to make you see things the way you do now.

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Happy Monday, Ian!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit