This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

The post got away from me. OLD AGE. I am not on line much as I have been away for awhile.

But keep on keeping on my love !!!!!! Still "talking to my God" about Ian -Claire& family....

I am now going to read what happened with Stephenie visit. (((((((LOVE YA!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I tried to get the link about your visit with you daughter but I couldnt get it.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/47295/1202047/post.ashx#1202047

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. I got it ((((HUGS)))) Wonderful to know she came to hug you ((((((((HUG)))

• Dansk
    Dansk

Dear Marjorie,

I've sent you an e-mail.

Thank you!!

Ian

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• TRUTH SEEKER
    TRUTH SEEKER

Hello! I hope you are having a good day today. I just came upon this thread and have been crying as I read the entire thing. What a beautiful man you are. You are loved and thought of so kindly. I am praying and will continue to pray for you and your family as you go through this ordeal. God be with you and yours-

Jill

• Dansk
    Dansk

Grace & Jill,

I sincerely thank you for your kind and thoughtful comments. I AM so much better today, not least because of all the incredible kindness I have been shown. Yesterday Shotgun telephoned me all the way from Canada. What a wonderful guy, and especially since he has his own problems to deal with. That's what's SOOOOOO special about everyone here. No matter what the problems in their own lives they still make time for me.

I attended a Buddhist meeting last night and found it so upbuilding. A number of members know of my condition and are being very supportive. I also know that prayers are being asked and said in churches and Bible groups around the world. I'm grateful for all because I genuinely believe they are having an impact. When so much loving kindness is generated for a person God, the Spirit, Consciousness, or whatever else you would like to call the powerful force in the universe, results are assured.

Bless you all. This thread is beyond belief and I cherish it every day.

Love,

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

Marjorie (((((((((())))))))),

I'm feeling better already!

Much Love,

Ian

• shotgun
    shotgun

Ian

A friend with lots of energy will be contacting you soon...No not Jesus!

You know I'm not much into praying anymore but I do keep you in my thoughts and I check this thread to see how things are going.

I've even gone so far as writing your name in every bathroom stall I can find and ask people to think of you while they're just sitting around. I leave them a little message which says that no matter how shitty life gets be thankful for good things you have and when something doesn't smell right act upon it.

We often place so much trust in our doctors and care givers and we don't go with our gut feelings. What you relayed to me about the doctors in your case sadly seems to be a very common occurance.

Oh well...your on the right track now...feeling better, losing weight...you even look taller

Take care..your friend from across the pond..and then some, Shotgun

• Dansk
    Dansk

Shotty,

I've even gone so far as writing your name in every bathroom stall I can find and ask people to think of you while they're just sitting around.

I just hope they don't think of me when they're passing a parcel! LOL

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit