by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• shera
    shera

Dansk...********hugs********

I will pray for you.

• shera
    shera

Dansk...********hugs********

oop double post...but I'll keep the hugs there because more is better in this case.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

((((((Ian)))))

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

(((((Dansk/Ian and Family)))))

I will visualize you happy and whole and surrounded by loving energies from not only your family, but all of here on JWD. We will add our positive energies to fight the negative energies of this disease and we will win!

Terri

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Ian,

You will be very much in my thoughts. I hope the treatment goes well and begins quickly. It can be beaten.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Thanks for the update Ian, and I'm sending positive vibes your way.

love

cj

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Ian --

When you feel up to talking about it, please let us know how the appointment with your hematologist goes today.

You are loved!

Marjorie

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Danks, I hope you get all the right teatment, and beat this thing.

• Valis
    Valis

Dansk...so sorry for all that you have been through. One only hopes that if I got sick I would have some people who give greetings and well wishes. It shows we care a lot and hope you are able to deal w/the cure which is almost as deadly as the disease. Much love and best wishes from the Texas Branch.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Ian said he has an appointment scheduled with his hematologist today (Thursday). I'm not sure of the time difference between Denmark and the eastern US, but I'm guessing the appointment will be in the next few hours.

(((Ian & Claire and family)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit