I've finally found out my BIG PROBLEM with women.....

by logansrun 124 Replies latest social relationships

• copsec
    copsec

Bradley,

From the posts I have read on this Board, you sound like a really funny person and women LOVE a sense of humor. I personally would have thought it was cute if you had said, "Sorry but my conversational skills are very low at the moment but so i have to go but maybe I can get your number and we can carry this on another time?" I would have thought that was funny and honest and you can't get much better than that! Good luck!!

• logansrun
    logansrun

copsec,

From the posts I have read on this Board, you sound like a really funny person and women LOVE a sense of humor.

You should see me during sex. Women roar with laughter!

B.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I also made the mistake awhile back of giving a guy I met my number and having him call me several times at 3:00 AM...oh and then there was the one I called but I forgot to block my number...yea he kept calling me leaving messages...when I didn't call him back in like 5 minutes.....

Does that sound familiar! Been there..........done that...

I like emails because if the guy turns out to be a jerk it is easier to get rid of a screen name/email..

If a guy really wants to piss me off and ruin it for never dating me again.. call at 2 or 3 or 4 in the morning...

but some guys do not get it... they get a few drinks in them.. get horny........and think they are going to call

• Maverick
    Maverick

Runner....the kiss! At the end of the first date, walk her to her door, stop just short of the door, and give her a nice warm kiss! If she turns her head and give you her ear or cheek. smile, walk away and as you drive off toss her number! This test is good if your not too sure of her feelings as well. If you don't dig her after the first date, walk halfway up to the door, stop, give her a hug and walk away. Never lie to them about calling them again. It is best to not even bring up calling them.

As for sex. Leave it to her. We are dealing with grown women that know what they are about. Better they should think you where damaged in an accident and then be suprised when it counts, then to brag about your abilities and go down in flames! I have had them lead me by the hand into heaven when all I offered was to cuddle. Never push or demand that a woman give you anything of herself. Let them offer themselves to you as a gift. And always show respect for that gift! Never take anything from a woman for granted! Maverick

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir
    oh my lord Please do not start handing out calling cards with your number on it.

I was thinking the same thing. I only know one guy that worked for, his card said

Jeff

Evil Genius

402-XXX-XXXX

How about something simple, like, "I know some ladies are uncomfortable giving out their phone numbers (this makes you points for being thoughtful), could I get your email address, or give you my number? I'd love to see you again." (and then smile)

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000
    but some guys do not get it... they get a few drinks in them.. get horny........and think they are going to call

Those are pathetic guys. Those are the guys who were no able to close a deal so they panic.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Maverick,

You know those pictures in the Watchtower of people on the Mount of Olives sitting around Jesus and hanging on his every word? Yeah. That's me and you right now.

• Xena
    Xena
    How about something simple, like, "I know some ladies are uncomfortable giving out their phone numbers (this makes you points for being thoughtful), could I get your email address, or give you my number? I'd love to see you again." (and then smile)

PERFECTION!

• Maverick
    Maverick

Bowing my head, I don't walk on water and can't raise the dead. I've just done everything wrong so all that is left is what is right! Maverick

• Sassy
    Sassy

Maverick has very good advice when it comes to women... he definately made 'points with me' in his posts in threads today... any guy would be smart to listen to him..

Those are pathetic guys. Those are the guys who were no able to close a deal so they panic.

yes those guys are.. I actually once had plans to hook up with twins... I was going to be really bad with them (or good.. depending on how you look at it).. but the guy in the meantime kept calling in the middle of the night... He pissed me off so bad that no apology was going to get it back on..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit