I've finally found out my BIG PROBLEM with women.....

by logansrun 124 Replies latest social relationships

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Can I have your number Leanna?

Definitely. There are books on conversation...............find some. It might not be a bad idea to memorize some standard questions too.

• Maverick
    Maverick

This... be yourself and do want comes natural, sound sooo good, but has it helped you up till now? As for if I'm in a lasting relationship I say, "only one?" Every woman is different and you may mesh with some but not with others. And this setting a goal about how many sex partners you plan on having is sad, runner! Be an unselfish lover and avoid the wackos and you'll be a happy man and the women in your life will be happy too! The guys and gals that tell how full of crap Nos and I are are welcome to their opinions. We have happy relationships with women, and know when we are being put on. Some women don't like a guy who knows what's up, some like a guy like that better, some men are jealous and some are clueless. This changes nothing. Put what we said to the test. See for yourself! Good luck! Maverick

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

LMAO at Hillary's comment:

I am just imagining Bradley putting all this advice together and hitting the City lights tomorrow night. He will look like Liberace on a skateboard and due to his strange cologne, two or three dozen dogs will be following him howling the Anniversary Waltz......lol

I could just picture him on that skateboard! Oh! Oh! I have to stop laughing now, my stomach hurts!!! This would make such a funny scene in a movie!

Terri, of the wiping tears from her cheeks and holding her ribs class!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    According to the WTBTS you will go gay if you continue on that course .

and, your knuckles will grow looongggg hair......thus corrupting your Super Lube!

• Valis
    Valis
    thus corrupting your Super Lube!

you need that when you're a Super JW ya know..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    You know those pictures in the Watchtower of people on the Mount of Olives sitting around Jesus and hanging on his every word? Yeah. That's me and you right now.

Bradley! ROTFLMAO!!! Bradley, you have such a wonderful sense of humor! And, are extremely quick witted! I think that the advice to be confident, and honest, are the two most important ones. Women love guys who have that confidence about themselves and honesty will save alot of hurt feelings or misunderstandings.

Terri, of the still picturing you on that skateboard with Liberace hair and clothes, trailed by dogs, class!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    You should see me during sex. Women roar with laughter!

What's the matter with that???????? I've laughed during sex before! Seriously, though, stop putting yourself down, Brad. I'm really surprised. Reading your posts on different subjects I would never have thought you were so insecure with women! But, I guess it's easy when its the internet...........hell we all can let our hair down on here........but, then comes the real test when we meet face to face...........

Terri

• Frantic
    Frantic

10 mins? You can cover a lot in 10 minutes - lets not forget that. I mean if she was slightly ugly u could talk to her for a little longer without feeling intimidated (thus more being urself). Damn attractive girls! lol.......anyway, hope it works out dude

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Cofession time:

All the advice given by Nos and Mav is reality based. It also works girls on girls.

My GF of two years is bi.( Of course I have a lot of problem with that. )

She says she had more luck at picking up girls since I explained to her how

the game really works.

Most girls who are giving you a contrived advice are not wlling to go out witht the type of person that they are trying to manufacture. They will say,"Any girl will be lucky to have you." Translation...I dont want you you dont excite me.

• talesin
    talesin
    Most girls who are giving you a contrived advice

Phew! Thought you were talking about me for a moment, but ...

I'm a WOMAN.

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit