I've finally found out my BIG PROBLEM with women.....

by logansrun 124 Replies latest social relationships

• logansrun
    logansrun

Personally, this is the most productive thread I think I've ever started.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Brad,

Your problem with women is that they instinctively sense that they have competition which would ensure that they always played second fiddle to yourself.... The blending of the chemistry of the heart does not always depend on slick talk, slick hair and a facile academic equation learned from Hollywood films.

Sometimes it depends on much more important things like piles of money and an adequate after-shave.

HS

• Xena
    Xena
    Sometimes it depends on much more important things like piles of money and an adequate after-shave.

You speak to my heart HS

• logansrun
    logansrun

HS,

Hey, one out of two ain't bad. Hugo Boss is the only way to go.

I bet you were a hit with the ladies back in the day, step.

B.

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Brad, how much have you been drinking?

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir
    adequate after-shave.

No.

Frequent application of soap and water is much more important than the after-shave or cologne. Trust me on this one. I'd much rather just smell "nice, clean, guy" than any cologne or after-shave.

Please let's don't be encouraging them to put on cologne.

Do you remember when "Polo" was really popular? The cologne smelled great, but my women friends and I always said the less attractive a guy was, the more Polo he wore. When a really ugly guy walked into a room, the Polo would hit you like a sledge hammer from a dozen feet away. One of my brother's friends must have gone through a bottle a month. I think it burned his olfactory nerves out and he couldn't smell it any more. So he kept putting more on.

I always wondered, what was the point? Are they trying make it difficult to get close enough to get a good look at them? Eventually, the smell of Polo turned us off because we associated it with ugly guys who thought they were making themselves more attractive by the application of Polo.

• Xena
    Xena
    Please let's don't be encouraging them to put on cologne.

Come on asleif can't we screw with his head just a little???

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Well, OK, ...

but B, if you must wear cologne, repeat after me "less is more!! less is more!!"

Edited to say,

As long as you aren't one of those guys who thinks he can put on more cologne in lieu of actually bathing , I suppose it's alright.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Brad,

I bet you were a hit with the ladies back in the day, step.

Eat you heart out slowly, I still am.

asleif_dufansdottir

No. Frequent application of soap and water is much more important than the after-shave or cologne. Trust me on this one. I'd much rather just smell "nice, clean, guy" than any cologne or after-shave. Please let's don't be encouraging them to put on cologne. Do you remember when "Polo" was really popular? The cologne smelled great, but my women friends and I always said the less attractive a guy was, the more Polo he wore. When a really ugly guy walked into a room, the Polo would hit you like a sledge hammer from a dozen feet away. One of my brother's friends must have gone through a bottle a month. I think it burned his olfactory nerves out and he couldn't smell it any more. So he kept putting more on. I always wondered, what was the point? Are they trying make it difficult to get close enough to get a good look at them? Eventually, the smell of Polo turned us off because we associated it with ugly guys who thought they were making themselves more attractive by the application of Polo.

Mmmm....Actually, the after-shave suggestion was sarcasm on my part....

Best regards - HS

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Keep your hands to yourself. Let her touch you first, they will find an excuse to fix your tie or collar, tap your arm etc.

Here's something I actually disagree with. I always touch them first. Basically the same stuff. Very subtle, non-sexual touching. Touch her necklace and examine it, lightly touch her back when you're going through a doorway, etc. It shows them that you're comfortable around her, comfortable touching her, and she'll actually feel more comfortable with you. Works very well!

Okay buddy: first date. Kiss or no kiss?

If you've done well, the first kiss shouldn't be a problem; she'll initiate that.

Sex comes after the kiss, and after the touching starts to get sexual. Sometimes it happens quickly, sometimes much slower. Depends on the woman.

A funky restaurant where people(preferably girls) know you. Generally speaking woman hate competition. They want that attention to themselves.

Agreed. If the woman feels she is competing with other women, she'll work a lot harder for the man's attention. I actually fixed a date that was going bad by using this to my advantage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit