I've finally found out my BIG PROBLEM with women.....

by logansrun 124 Replies latest social relationships

• logansrun
    logansrun

Ruby Tuesday,

I see some good ideas here.

Write down your number and tell her that you would really like to continue the conversation and if she wants to call you

You think I could make a calling card? "Bradley at your service....847-962-dot,dot,dot,dot." Seriously though, just a pre-printed card with your name, phone number and email address? Or is that just fvcked up?

BTW...I would find it more of a turn on if the guy ended the conversation first...makes you think he has a life.

Reminds me of an old sales idea: Leave when they want you to stay. Keep 'em hanging. I like it!

Bradley

PS....Damn, Ruby Tuesday you are one fine speciman yourself!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

A great sense of humor , a guy that smiles and laughs , especially at himself......., is always fun to be around.

• logansrun
    logansrun

A related point:

This is why I like being in a group of at least three people. When I "peeter out" I can regain my energy while everyone else is talking. Of course, groups aren't always romantic. And there's always the possibility of a rival stealing the show.

B.

• kls
    kls

Don't try acting smooth or looking at her with bedroom eyes. My feelings is to try to talk to a female like you are a friend,someone interested in her ideas.It was to soon to ask her for her num.Next time ,be friendly and caring and she will go away thinking of giving you her numb.Women like friends first before anything else. This is my way of thinking . Good luck KLS

• logansrun
    logansrun
    Women like friends first before anything else. This is my way of thinking .

I disagree. Women want someone who will be their friends, but they want to be seduced as well. Yes, seduced. There simply is no better way of putting it.

B.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Logansrun explained,

I had to go. Now

You may want to look into what's available in today's adult diapers. With them, you'll be able to carry on the romancin' as long as you want without letting Mother Nature get in the way. Relax, and let the flow go.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Women want someone who will be their friends, but they want to be seduced as well.

I agree..

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Women want the whole package...........!!!!!!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

oh my lord Please do not start handing out calling cards with your number on it. That soundstoo much like you are trying too hard. But make sure you have a pen and paper handy.

Main thing for me is that the guy listens. So listen to her and pick out things she says and build on that.

As for the seduction thing - well I guess that depends on how much you like this person and how fast you want her to be out of your life. Friendly first Bradley. The rest will come if there is a good basis.

You know girls don't bite (well maybe some do). Try some humor "I want to keep asking you questions just so you won't get up and leave" Be creative

And a secure person tolerates silence pretty well. Don't feel like you have to fill every moment with a question.

• Okram
    Okram

Ask for her email addy. Less Threatening. Still feels like she's not giving u too much info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit