I've finally found out my BIG PROBLEM with women.....

by logansrun 124 Replies latest social relationships

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Okay, I've got the PERFECT solution for this problem: logan, you have to come to Dallas for the Apostachillifest, get roaring drunk, go with Valis to his favorite body artist and get "FOR A GOOD TIME CALL [YOUR PHONE NUMBER]" tattooed on your chest so that when you sober up all you have to do when you can't think of anything to say is open your shirt. There. Problem solved.

Nina

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

My BIG problem with woman is easily solved with some Super Lube.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    My BIG problem with woman is easily solved with some Super Lube.

Elsewhere................is that a boa constrictor in your trousers or do you have a hard on?? LOL!

• heathen
    heathen

LMAO@elsewhere . I knew there were some hustler subscribers on the board . According to the WTBTS you will go gay if you continue on that course .

• tink
    tink
    You should tell the prospective GF that she would be 4 of 20... that pickup line's just gotta work!

akhfasjkdhkdhklhdhdhahahah i was thinking the VERY same thing!!!!

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

I met my fiancee through an online dating service.

I wrote a haiku and sent it to about 20 women.

Ten replied (a very high rate of return, I'll point out).

Nine complimented me on my haiku, and made conversation.

My future fiancee pointed out that my syllable count was off, and also wanted to know how many other women I had sent it to? (MY answer - "all of them").

So, yeah, it might work, at that.

• tink
    tink
    Don't worry tink, Nos is going to cover all this in his book, "The Anal Retentive Gigalo". (Forward by Mav)

*wipes ketchup off of tinks chin* ....

*waits for her to kiss me* .........

*removes salad fork from eyesocket*

*shit! she can't drive me to the hospital !!!*

Actually, all of this makes me realize my big problem with women; I don't have an action plan and rules of engagement memorized, dam(k)nit! It's Jehovah's fault for not letting me get in Boy Scouts and learn preparedness.

haha!! don't mess with me, man. i'm the deadliest fork-weilding woman alive!!!

i don't even know what to think about having a "plan of action." all of these gimmicks sound weird to me! just be yourself!! although i was recently informed by one of my guy friends that: "every guy has an agenda. AL LTHE TIME. so don't think they don't." i hope that isn't true!!

ps excuse my excessive use of exlcamation points, i like them a lot today for some reason!

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

OK, so I'm coming in pretty late on this thread, Bradley, but I had to put in my $0.02. To heck with all the "rules" and "methods". You don't need a self help book, you just need to be confident in yourself. One of the best dates I had last weekend was a guy who took me to Hooters for breakfast and to see an Iron Maiden coverband that night. The way he asked me out was "Hi, my name is XXXXXX, want to go out to a show tonight? If so, meet me at such-and-such place." We met up at a local pub, and since I was hungry, I asked where to get a good burger. He got a sheepish grin on his face, and said, "well, you may not like this, but the best burgers are actually at Hooters." I thought it was so awesome that he was just honest, no trying to impress me. So we went to Hooters. He was never once pretentious, cocky, a know-it-all, or on the flip side, self-deprecating or overly shy. His confidence was really attractive, he didn't try to be a smooth talker at all, didn't pull any of that roses and romance crap, just said how he felt, who he was, and what he likes. That's all you really have to do. I can't stand guys who try the "moves" on me, I've seen 'em all before, and it is really, really boring. The most attractive thing, plain and simple, is just you, with out any of that other BS.

• SYN
    SYN

RubyTuesday has illuminated an important fact! Ask her if she's already in a relationship...! Very important! Maybe that's why she's not responding! That could very well explain it... Otherwise just tell her that you're an "exotic dancer" during your spare time, and ask if she'd like to see your fireman routine. Works every time!

• copsec
    copsec

I like Nina's idea!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit