I've finally found out my BIG PROBLEM with women.....

by logansrun 124 Replies latest social relationships

• Maverick
    Maverick

Runner, if she digs you she may just happen to run into you again. When they like you they help you! Notice Xena interpreted what I said to mean that women don't know what they want. Some do some don't. But you have to get them talking to get to their real feelings about what is important to them. They generally don't tell you on the first go-round. And most will go with the standard, be nice, bring flowers BS but when you check into the guy they are with he didn' t do any on those things. It all sounds so nice and romantic, and after you are together a while it is sweet, but you have to seperate yourself from the crowd...and those tired old tactics just don't cut it! First gage her interest if it's there she will help you! Maverick

• Xena
    Xena

S'ok Bradley, just don't blame me when you are home alone on saturday night

Hey SYN, it might just be me....as a single mom I'm extremely careful of who I give my number to....heard to many stories of women having guys do a trace on their phone number & getting their address....I also made the mistake awhile back of giving a guy I met my number and having him call me several times at 3:00 AM...oh and then there was the one I called but I forgot to block my number...yea he kept calling me leaving messages...when I didn't call him back in like 5 minutes....."whyyyy don't you callllllllll meeeeeee backkkkk"...I have issues with needy men

*shrug* I know what I like and I know what I am looking for....if a guy gives me his number and I'm interested and available, I'll call him. And I don't consider it chasing him if he gives me his number....but I certainly won't ask for it nor offer mine.

Email addy is actually a pretty good idea, I have given that out before. lol of course I have several....

• SYN
    SYN

Here are some more things you can try (this thread is getting me really fired up, it's a topic that's close to my heart, amongst other things):

1. Barry White. Try singing some of his songs to her, loudly, and in public. Make your voice as deep as possible. I wanna make luuuurve, baby. OH! Get down on your knees, if possible. Go completely over the top!

2. Ridiculous Compliments. Go up to her and just roll off line after line, with a completely straight face, e.g. "You must have fallen from heaven...you are such an angel...when God made you, he retired immediately...your eyes are like sapphires winking from the mud at the bottom of a Bangladeshi strip-mine...you make my heart leap about and give me an uncomfortably tight feeling in my chest cavity...my stomach burns for you, baby, worse than heartburn..."

3. Crazy Dancing. Just go up to her, and say, "Baby, you make me so hot, I just have to start DANCING!" Then start doing any dance that involves pelvic-thrust-like movements. Pretend that you're one of those women from music videos in the Eighties, that you're wearing a shirt with massive shoulder pads and very tight jeans. This helps create a good first impression. A bit of breakdancing is also really cool, just don't hit her with one of your sneakers as you do a Windmill or a bodypop, that won't really help you.

That's all I have for now.

• donkey
    donkey

Ask her what her sign is.

• talesin
    talesin
    Actually, I find that women have a difficult time verbalizing what they want. Their actions speak much better.

Too true.

Often, they don't know what they want! So show them (seduction, not a bad thing).

About the calling strategy, when someone is too eager, I always wonder "doesn't he have a life?". Same goes with my friends, such as they are. So, just from my own perspective, waiting a few days is better. But then, everyone's experiece is different.

t

• SYN
    SYN

Xena, that's OK. I actually really dig it when a woman has your attitude to life, and yeah, you can't be too careful these days.

Also, being straightforward can be helpful, Logan. Why don't you just tell her: "Hey, I think you're really cool, would you like to do X with me?", where X is whatever, pet shops (cool idea, a bit smelly though...), the aquarium, a nice art gallery, etc etc. If she says yes, and she likes you, she'll probably voluntarily give you her number, otherwise just say something like, "Cool, well give me your digits and I'll give you a ring tomorrow." The possibilities are endless. Dinner is always a good one, but not movies, because then you have to sit next to her for 2 hours plus and just stare at a screen, when you could be getting to know each other. Some ladies really like it if you cook them dinner, instead of taking them to a restaurant where a bored guy called Fabio might spit in the 700th Chicken A La King he's made for the night, know what I mean? That shows that it's really coming from your heart, and that you're not just trying to buy her affection.

Just my humble little opinions...

• logansrun
    logansrun

Well, I was on this flight and I asked the stewartess if I can see the cock-pit (winking and putting index finger through hole made with other index finger and thumb). Naw..j/k.

B.

• Maverick
    Maverick

In all fairness to Xena some women are not comfortable with giving out their phone number. Some women are "old school" and want you to do all the pursuing. And as a consequence you may not get through to them. There is no right or wrong way for a woman to respond to the interest of another. They do what works for them. The key is to make any woman feel comfortable. Sex talk is not going to do that! Keep your hands to yourself. Let her touch you first, they will find an excuse to fix your tie or collar, tap your arm etc. Hopefully she will do this a few times. Hang back and be cool! Your job is to put them at ease and for them to enjoy themselves. They don't care about all your problems, learn to be a man and handle them yourself. Never get heavy or talk trash to a lady. Be a gentleman, and project confidence. This is a big plus. And don't beat yourself up. Lots of time my friend and lots of ladies too! Maverick

• logansrun
    logansrun

Maverick,

Okay buddy: first date. Kiss or no kiss?

And....when does the sex happen?

B.

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000
    I have issues with needy men

Bingo Xena! Most men that are needy put woman on the top of their priority list. Too many guys have academia mentality. They are like the professors at the university who spend time theorizing how things should be. But their theory generally speaking doesn't work in real life where the game of the rule are already laid out. What women say is waaaaaay different how they react. I hate to say it but if you ask women for advice on how to pick up a woman, the advice they give is based on idealizm..how things should be. That's the reason that this Sensitive New Age Guys are having hard time finding a girl to have fun with. MOVIE ON FIST DATE ....Never. Unless the movie is part of the game. I want to direct where the evening (emotion) is going not some movie. DINNER ON FIRST DATE: Avoid Avoid Avoid expensive dinner. Why should you spend $$$ to get to know someone? It makes no sense. I want to concentrate on the fun not fanciness Best place for first DATE: A funky restaurant where people(preferably girls) know you. Generally speaking woman hate competition. They want that attention to themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit