I've finally found out my BIG PROBLEM with women.....

by logansrun 124 Replies latest social relationships

• heathen
    heathen

I think the machismo thing works best when you meet a woman . The bad boy image seems to sell better than the nice guy even tho you can be a nice guy but don't be an asshole that gets you nowhere . Just acting like you might be able to fit her in your busy schedule if you sound desperate they think you are pittiful anyway . Conversation is always difficult at first unless you are at a bar and offer to buy drinks or dance , try to find something in common . When all else fails ignore this advice . I just hate it tho when women make you think something can happen but then turn and play games .

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Thanks..

No...don't have printed cards...she'll think your a player.Write down your number on a napkin or something( you could write a funny note...like "cute guy at coffee shop"below your name.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Bradley,

Sometimes (men and women) are afraid of gaps of silence and feel that they have to fill every second with something worth while to say.

Its perfectly OK to sit quietly with another person and just enjoy the moment. Gives both parties a chance to assess each other.

wannaexit

• SYN
    SYN

Some of my best long-term relationships have started with a banger of a seduction (sometimes I did the seducing, and at other times, I was seduced myself...hehe). Think about it - what better incentive is there to get together with someone that you hardly know than the knowledge that they're incredibly good in bed? But I digress...that's just my personal viewpoint one that isn't shared by many women

Logan, if you run out of things to talk about, just start talking about SEX! That's something absolutely everyone has in common really Only kidding. It can be really handy to make lots of little innuendos and self-effacing jokes when it comes to stuff like that, because it shows the woman that you're not an egomaniac who can hardly fit his head through doors when he visits people!

Also, wear GOOD SHOES! Women here will agree with me on this point. You'd be surprised how much emphasis women place on the shoes you wear. Ya gotta love 'em! With those gorgeous eyes, the sweeping curves of their...oh dagnabbit, just ask her for her frikking number already!

[SYN],
    Might Be In Luuuuurve Class

• SYN
    SYN

Ruby, I agree, however, as with most things in life, while I might agree in spirit, I've been handing out business cards like popcorn recently.

They're just so convenient!

Heathen: I find being naughty is just as effective.

• heathen
    heathen

Syn-- LMAO . you little ho you . Playing the sex maniac can be effective but these days women have a game plan so have yourself spayed or neutered first .

• reboot
    reboot

(((Bradley))) you'll be fine-and yeah- I think you should go back too-but i'd never call someone who handed me their number...and neither would many of my friends, if you want her, make the effort,go find her....it'll be appreciated-I would'nt call a man I hardly knew....

Ok....so; when you feel it's petering out and youre starting to feel like you want to run; just ask her something about herself, and keep asking....that way she can do all the talking-(and women have been known to like to talk...)and you can sit back and relax and learn all about her without getting stressed

Just make sure you're listening or she'll ask you a question and you'll be so focussed on those honey-yam lips of hers you'll blow it....

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

YEAH, LIKE REBOOT SAID.

IF THIS IS THE ONLY PROBLEM YOU HAVE WITH WOMEN, YOU CAN FEEL BLESSED.

WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND LOOKING, I WAS SCARED TO DEATH, OF NOT BEING KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT HOW TO APPROACH WOMEN.

I FINALLY LEARNED BY TRIAL AND ERROR. ACTUALLY THAT IS HOW I LEARNED MOST THINGS. ANYWAY, JUST GO AHEAD AND DO WHAT SEEMS NATURAL AT THE TIME. MANY TIMES IF THE LADY SEES YOU STUMBLE, SHE WILL THINK IT IS CUTE.

IF YOU MESS UP AND SHE RUNS, THERE ARE MILLIONS MORE WHERE SHE CAME FROM.

YOU ONLY LEARN BY DOING.

OUTOFTHEORG

• dustyb
    dustyb

you're walkin out w/ a "loaded gun".....

• codeblue
    codeblue

Ok...I think you have to women are people too....It may be just as hard for her as it is for you to "just have met"...that's where I say Social Skills 101 comes in handy:

1. We (women) liked to be asked questions...as long as they are not too personal...questions show interest.

2. Sharing a funny joke..always lightens up a conversation.

3. Sharing a bit of your past (that you want to share ie: school, family life (brothers and sisters), college experiences, work experiences, hobbies, passions...WE want to know about YOU.)

4. Do you have a sister??? quiz her ....or a woman that is a confidant of yours...she will help you out a bunch!!!

5. Pauses, are great in conversation...shows confidence on both parties.

Don't be afraid to socialize...it's a 2 way street... I am married and I love to got to a coffee shop and shoot the breeze and meet new people....I want their experiences in life...that's what makes life so darn interesting!!!

Codeblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit