I've finally found out my BIG PROBLEM with women.....

by logansrun 124 Replies latest social relationships

• Odrade
    Odrade

Is it me or does it seem like the guys are giving "dating" advice and the women are giving "relationship" advice. Granted, the rules aren't totally different, but the game certainly is. FWIW, woman here, (ha!) and the dating advice the guys are handing out seems pretty spot on from what I observe and have experienced, although it might not work so good when you are looking to settle down. (My $.02 --gotta have an opinion huh?)

O

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    I thought the whole 'hunt em down and kill em' part of this thread was tongue-in-cheek, now I see how wrong I was.

er... actually I think that is at least part of the goal

lol at "hunt em down and kill em"

• Xena
    Xena

more like hunt them down and eat them, eh six?

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Xena....

more like hunt them down and eat them.

I am with here...if you kill them you can't them again and again.

Is it me or does it seem like the guys are giving "dating" advice and the women are giving "relationship" advice

Dead on...most guys are looking for dating. After dating (sex) someone if we really dig time spent with them then it truns into a relationship. When I first met my GF two years ago, relationship was far from my mind. In fact, I remember when she asked me indirectly what was my intentions, I said to have fun together. Well after 2-3 months of fun...it turned into a relationship.

• Xena
    Xena
    more like hunt them down and eat them.

I am with here...if you kill them you can't them again and again.

Bite Me Then Frosting Boy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit