I've finally found out my BIG PROBLEM with women.....

by logansrun 124 Replies latest social relationships

• SYN
    SYN

Yeah, I can be a horny bugger at the best of times, but so can women! Of course women have an agenda...everybody has an agenda!

• logansrun
    logansrun

Sixo,

So now you have my curiousity up; just why didn't you ask for her number, or ask her out? It doesn't seem like the 10 minutes of conversation then I'm done thing is really the problem at all, is it?

Well Sixo, I don't talk about this too much on the boards because it's kind of embarrassing but....when I was 11 years old I was playing on one of those "slip 'n slides" and my dad was mowing the lawn. Well, there was too much slide and, next think I know, my penis is laying in the petunias. Reconstructive surgery didn't go so well. It's only two inches and points in the wrong direction.

hehe,

B.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Nosferatu is dead on! The phone is to set up the meet! Get on, get off! Keep it short! And at the end of first date, don't try to set up the next one! Are you that needy? Always leave then wanting more! Keep it light, keep it fun and don't try to make her your shrink or your mother! Never talk about the ex girl friends! If you whine about them to her she will know you will whine to them about her! And don't try to impress her with all your money or the lack of it. When a lady tells you she doesn't care about your car or your money it's because all she cares about is your car or your money! They will tell you all you need to know...if you listen! And this is the greatest piece of advise I can share....LISTEN to what they tell you. Remember their names, their pets names, their childrens names, and anything they reveal about themselves! You will be tested on this later...trust me! Maverick

• logansrun
    logansrun

Well, I guess my shot at the lovely Italian broad is shot. Oh well. There is this yummy little strawberry blonde in my economics class, though. Get this: we're in a group project together. OMFG.

Be cool. Be cool, Bradley.

B.

• talesin
    talesin
    You will be tested on this later...trust me!

ROTFLMAO

stop ... I can't breathe ....

wiping tears from my eyes

t

• logansrun
    logansrun

Maverick,

Words of wisdom, pal. Thanks! I must say, so far the advice from the guys has been better than the ladies. Gee, fella's -- I think we know women better than they know themselves. Or, at least what they say about themselves. Especially Xena

B.

• SYN
    SYN

Logans, that's better than nothing

Xena, I have to disagree with you in the nicest possible way (wink) about the phone number thing. If it hadn't been for me being persistent and phoning girls and so forth, I would probably still be a virgin. In fact I've heard time and time again from women that they "won't chase after a man", the man has to "come to them". But that's just my personal experience, and on top of that it's with South African women... Out of curiosity, would you have given a man your email addy? In theory, that is?

There's some good advice in this thread! Yes, please don't stare at her, um, assets. We know they're beautiful, curvaceous, and oh-so-enticing. Yes, we know that you think they're the most gorgeous objects in the Universe. However, girls find it repulsive when guys stare at their chests during a conversation. It makes them feel cheap! Imagine if girls just stared at your butt when they were talking to you...you wouldn't like that much, would you? OK, bad example, but you know what I mean It's much better to look her straight in the eye.

Don't worry, you'll get plenty of chance to look at those delightful orbs of joy in the future

[SYN],
    Horny as Hell Class

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Brad, I bequeath you with the following quote from Snow Crash, by Neal Stephenson (which I highly recommend to you):

"She doesn't want you to understand her. She knows that's impossible. She just wants you to understand yourself. Everything else is negotiable."

• SYN
    SYN

Just keep trying, Logan! YOU CAN DO IT!

Hehehe!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Let her know that you'd like her number, but probably won't call 'till the first of the week' or whenever, less than a week, but not tomorrow! ie, you have a busy life and may like to share some of it with her. Then, you have a few days to plan your 'date' strategy.

I used to do this as well, but this is a very well known strategy, and I find it isn't very good. Call them in a day or two or they'll forget about you. Strike while the iron is warm. Strike too hot and you'll burn yourself. Strike too cold and you'll lose out.

Yea we have noooo clue what we want.

Actually, I find that women have a difficult time verbalizing what they want. Their actions speak much better.

You will be tested on this later

Don't get me started on the tests, LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit