B*st*rd, F*cking B*st*rds!!!!!

by LittleToe 131 Replies latest members adult

• gumby
    gumby

LT,

What is so pathetic about this situation is that your father WAS going to come.

Another poster mentioned the same scenario with his dad.

For a person to have to call bethel.....or search for and look up information dealing with this situation and see HOW they are suppose to act towards it,.......is pathetic. Perhaps this could stir something positive within the dub family......stranger things have happened. I wonder if your mom was crying over the fact she couldn't be there for the wedding,.....or because she hurts that her daughter has left Jehovah?

Gumby

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Sounds like Jehomah's Williamses to me.

Sorry LT my friend. At least they know your disgust. I hope your sister can put it aside and have a wonderful wedding; talk about revenge!

• searcher
    searcher

((((((((((((Ross + Sis))))))))))))

Ross, you have a PM (or should have) if not, please contact me [email protected]

• alias
    alias

LT,

So sorry to hear of these developments. I know it's gotta be a hard pill.

(((thinking of you hoping the best)))

alias

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I wish I had a 'brother' like you.

The older brother who calls it, as he sees it.

((Ross)) forgive the hug, but man I mean it in all the 'right ways'.

I only read page 1, but couldn't wait to read pages 2, 3 or 4.

I think you're an excellent sibling, one I'd be proud to call 'my own'.

Hey Brooklyn: you happy now?

• bebu
    bebu

(((((((((((((((Little Toe--and sister)))))))))))))))))

Oh man, this bums me out so bad to read. And to read all the remarks made by posters who can empathize from a similar experience. The bright spot is she has the love and support of a brother like you. Thank you for that!

I haven't read about the troubles your sister's had in working out plans, but I guess this 'development' will provide the opportunity to plan things as she had wished--a silver lining that no one really wanted.

...Yet, you know God works all things for good, so you'll eventually have to leave it with Him---Who knows? Perhaps the pressure from this situation will become the crack in their JW foundation, and a real reuniting of a family. I hope so; I do pray so.

bebu

• freein89
    freein89

Little Toe, Yup you have lots of company, when I married the sweetest most loving man I had ever met 8 years ago, I had one niece show up. But I will say one thing, your sister has a great enough brother to help make up for it. I wish my brother loved me like that!!! You rock. Anyway, I know its too late to rework the whole wedding, but they can at least toss in a few "pagan symbols" and "practices" now.

I am sorry for your and your sister's pain. I hope they are done jackin her around and don't keep changing their minds.

Deb

• Xandria
    Xandria

Sorry to hear it LT. I can understand your anger at such betrayal.This was supposed to be her happy day. As a older brother, you can help here. I know it will not be the same, but you have each other and that is a lot.

Take Care,

X.

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((Ross & Sis)))))

So sorry to hear you have both been hurt like this.

Its hard at the moment but dont let it spoil the day, you can both make it special. They will see after what they missed out on.

• SM62
    SM62

Ross,

I really feel for you. Stay cool and don't go hammering any doors down. The only thing that will accomplish is more bad feeling and it's not worth it. Just imagine if you went there to create a scene and got arrested or something! I have been through something similar, only in my case I was in your parents' shoes and my daughter was in your sister's. I have sent you a pm as I don't want to go into details here.

I really hope and pray this all works out.

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit