B*st*rd, F*cking B*st*rds!!!!!

by LittleToe 131 Replies latest members adult

• Satanus
    Satanus

One question: if the wt god doesn't allow them to attend, then how could the wt god except the marriage as a real bond?

SS

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thanks again, for all he comments and PM's. You guys are the best, and have become more like family than family.

SS:
    I just read that one to my sister. She's going to try to remember it, for the next time they call.
    My mum rang her today, and she let her have it, refuting her about it being "the truth", etc.

No mention was mentioned of my call, so we wonder if my dad told her I called.

She's feeling a little better, today, but she's knackered, poor thing.
    I'm glad she's got a good man by her side, and a beautiful child.
    At the end of the day it's all about the two of them getting married.

• IT Support
    IT Support

Sorry to hear of your horrible situation.

When I think back to how I felt when a JW, it now seems incredible that I really, truly, believed that this was God's way of showing love for and helping our brothers and sisters who needed 're-adjustment.' I have to admit I now shudder at some of the cruelty I have been responsible for.

I guess what I'm saying is that love conquers all, and no matter how frustrated and angry you may be feeling, try not to stoop to their level...

I think.

Regards,

Ken

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

LittleToe,I'm so sorry that this has happened to your sister and you.I faced a similar situation when my df family member got married in a Presbyterian Church.My family and friends who were still in all came to the wedding.

Some in the cong.were aware that we were attending both Church and reception of our df.family member while we were still active and I had already stepped down as an elder.No elders or servants or pioneers came,well we didn;t invite them anyway,knowing what their response would be.

However no elders called us on the carpet,in the back room about it,total silence on the matter. The wt.May 15,2002. Question From Readers asked:"Would it be Advisable to Attend a funeral or wedding in church.It left it up to ones own conscience.So,we went.And we would of went anyway,because we love our family more than the wt.

BluebladesFor you and your sister. From our Family.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

(((((LT))))) I'm so sorry for you and your sis Wish I had some excellent stuff to say .. but I don't. So just sending my hugs and thoughts.

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    Did you just use the "F" word? It seems I'm not the only one rankled to that degree. It's about the only word I've never actually used in my life.

Really? And they call YOU the bad guy? You've been out and about and NEVER used the F word?

Wow... That's impressive. When I get mad, I swear like... an angry First Gen Scots-American...

For what it's worth, laddie, it's their loss. It really is. You and your sister will eventually get over this slight and go on to have wonderful lives and forgive your parents. But your parents will spend all day on the wedding day agonizing that they haven't gone, and every day for the rest of their lives, they can look around at the hollow, empty shell of a religion in their kingdom halls and try to find some kind of solace in the musical tripe they call praises to Jehovah and in the "Christian Fellowship" of "hello, how are you?" " tired, and you?" "tired..."

Maybe this will shock them to awareness.

BTW: You are so european. How many hundreds of miles is it to your parents house? The old joke is that the difference between England and America is that Americans think two hundred years is a long time, and the English think two hundred miles is a long way. Let me just say, you hop in that car, you floor it down the highway, you get to your parents town, you drink a bottle of Jim Beam, and then you KICK THAT DOOR IN. So what if you get arrested? It's in England, it's not like it's a real jail.

Just trying to goof a bit, see if it helps...

CZAR

• Icansaylucky
    Icansaylucky

Something similar happened to me, only my JW brother was getting married and my disfellowshipped mother and myself were not invited to the wedding. Although they wanted my kids to be in the wedding and me to pay for their outfits. So my mother and I crashed the wedding. We were stared at by all with fast glances like they were going to turn into a pilar of salt. We didn't take it so far as to attend the reception though as I think they would have taken action to have us removed. It was probably rude of us to do, but I was pissed becaue my brothers still came to me in spite of me being disfellowshipped for financial and other favors, but when it came to letting it be known publicly that they still kept in contact, no way. They only make this decisions to exclude their families for others not themselves. They also have the threat of being disfellowshipped themselves if the borg knows they are keeping contact, my mom was disfellowshipped for associating with me.

• dh
    dh

hey LT,

was really sorry to read this post, it's hard for me to fathom, you know where i grew up jw's were able to associate with df'd jw relatives no problem, even in 2002 i got my parents, both jw's, dad who is an elder to attend one of my friends weddings, not a single jw there, but over 1000 sunni muslims, i even have photo's of my elder dad sitting there, a bit like a fish out of water but not phased because, well, how can attending a non jw wedding effect your faith or standing, he wasn't totally comfortable but he did it, you know, it's mad.

i guess what gets me is that not all jw's can't live and let live, people do have different standards, it doesn't make them higher or lower, just different, different people can handle different things, even faith issues, jw's so readily base their actions on what other people will think instead of looking at what harm it'll do to their faith, sad thing that people get caught in the crossfire.

anyways, once again, i'm sorry for you and your sis getting such a raw deal.

dh'

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Ross,

I've been "away" but logged on this morning to find this.

I'm truly sorry dear friend and I sincerely hope your parents come to their senses.

It's all right for you to rant and rave - you wouldn't be human otherwise. It shows you really care.

Thinking of you with real empathy.

Love,

Ian, Claire & Boys

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

Dear LT and Sis,

You have my heartfelt prayers and thoughts. I have not been around much lately because I have been literally, physically SICK and completely overwhelmed by more news such as this. Your title could not be better!!! It just NEVER seems to stop. I try very hard not to use the word "HATE", but I have finally reached that point. God forgive me and help me and others to find the hope and solace that they need through whatever private HELL we may be going through personally because of these...

B*st*rd, F*cking B*st*rds!!!!! (WTBTS)

I have to take a break guys, I have finally reached my limit on knowing anything more about the WTBTS with this thread.

I'll be back when life makes more sense!

mad sick mobbie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit