B*st*rd, F*cking B*st*rds!!!!!

by LittleToe 131 Replies latest members adult

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm going to have to see if we Scots can get together.

I'm pretty certain that the following are safely ex-JW's:

• Dean Porter
    • IT Support
    • Meatpie (wherever she's disappeared to)
    • Number 6
    • Scotsman

It'd be nice to get together, sometime.
    I also know another two or three others, that don't post.
    Any takers from South of the border?

If you're interested PM me.
    (I'll PM out the the Scots, anyhow, in case they don't read this)

• somebody
    somebody

(((((((((((LittleToe and Sister)))))))))))))))))

My heart goes out to you both. And to your parents too. For they don't realize that this is a moment they will NEVER be able to turn back and relive. They have their ONE chance to be there for their daughter at this wonderful time of her life. I'll be praying that they change their minds. And if they did mention that famous KM on How To Treat Disfellowshipped Relatives, or if your brother who is an elder did in trying to sway their decsion to attend your sister's wedding, remind them of this...

km 4/92 p. 7 Question Box ***

While the information presented in Our Kingdom Ministry is in the form of suggestions and not rigid rules, it is still a fine source of reference material that should be a part of each congregation Kingdom Hall library.

I DO understand how much you are both hurt and angry and frustrated, all at the same time. years ago, I spent so much time being driven to tears at the downright frustration of what the WTS INC has done , and still do, to families and loved ones. It's all SO DAMN SAD!

If there is any advice I can give both of you, it's that your parents are your parents. Inside their minds, they think they are doing the "right" thing. Your brother does too. That is not an excuse for their unloving behavior, but it is a reason to keep the lines of communication open after time eases the pain a little bit. Never give up hope for your family! :-)

I think your a wonderful brother and I'm happy that you will be there for your sister and future brother-in-law on their very special day. I 'd say to lift your heads up and get as much frustration and anger out now, so that you can both put it aside on that very special day. That will make it even more special.

Congratulations LittleToes' sister and brother-in-law! May you both keep love, peace, and happiness in your lives together as one!!!

love,

gwen

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I can only say that I am so sorry for you and your sister.

I hope that her weddingday will be a beautifull day - even when your parents aren't there.

Branda

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thanks Gwen. Regards to Harold.

Thank you Branda - belated Happy Birthday, btw

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The anger has died out (I never could sustain it - maybe that bodes well for my heart), only to leave a deep sense of sadness in its wake.
    I'm mourning relationships lost once more, and the incredible blight the WTS has left on my family.

The way it is.

I long for a time that so long ago passed,
    A time of innocent laughter and fun,
    When all seemed so cosy and warm and inviting.
    The sum of a childhood, ev'rything rosy.

That age, long gone by, is a tribute to changes,
    When often the day would end as begun.
    Yet inbetween times, full of turbulent charges,
    Would yield to the just and the stable and old.

Reality bites like a Winter, so chilling.
    The way that things are are a shock to the cold.
    A shivering wave of realisation,
    As once more this life takes it's twists and it's turns.

Aeon upon aeon, the lessons are mounting,
    Building upon the soft shifting sand,
    As memories fade and a startling discovery
    Brings shame to the cheek and a tear to the eye.

For what I once was, I now see in others.
    I judge what I dare not, I scream to resist.
    Finally broken, I fear that I care not,
    But know of the folly the future must bring.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

That's me, I'm outta here - I'm off to see herself.
    See ya laters...

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

Ross,

I'm sorry you are sad, but glad the anger has passed. Give your sis a bug hug and help make her day special

Steve

• morty
    morty

((((((LT))))))))

I want to know if your parents came to their senses???? Did they go to the wedding??

I am sure you were a very supportive brother to your sister and kept it all smooth sailing for her...

• LittleToe
  • morty
    morty

thanks LT.......was hoping there was another post about it, but did not want to go through all the threads.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit