B*st*rd, F*cking B*st*rds!!!!!

by LittleToe 131 Replies latest members adult

• JH
    JH

By their rotten fruits, you shall know them. "Watchtower people"

I'm sorry that you're going through this LT.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I've just got off the phone will my sister, again, and she sounds a bit better.
    She's going to look into the wedding plans with her fiance, and see if they can own it more.

It seems she gave them a piece of her mind yesterday, while they were there.
    Good for her.

I'm going to see if I can get down to see her, at the back end of the week.

• Latte
    Latte

((((((Ross)))))

I really feel for you. This same scenario happen to some of my friends?.it is really, really sad. I hope that one day the time will come when you and your family are reunited ?.as it should be.

(((((((Big Hugs for Ross))))))

Shame on you who are supposed to show love as Jesus would.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

(((Ross)))

I can't even imagine how your sister must be feeling right now. Talk about the rug being pulled out from underneath you! I totally understand your rage and think you're both entitled to it. How they can be so thick headed is beyond me.

As some others have said, thank god you have each other. Your sister is lucky to have such a caring brother. I hope inspite of everything her wedding is beautiful, and she can at least enjoy her day--inspite of your parents childish behavior.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I'm so sorry LT, your parents should know better, but i remember when my kids were teenagers, the elders had us convinced to throw them out of the house, and we did. Only years later did i realize what a fool i was for letting them dictate how to deal with my children. My kids have forgiven me, but it is not something i am proud of.

your sis is lucky to have u.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thanks for the further replies. I think I'll point my sister this way, tomorrow. She'd probably appreciate the confirmation that it isn't her that is in the wrong, in all of this.

I'm gonna hit the sack - I've a headache like Mt.Helena is going off.

• Huxley
    Huxley

I'm coming to the realization that "family" means the people who are there for you when the chips are down, not when it's convenient for their comfort.

It's great that your sis has you to be her true family...

Much peace to you and much respect...

Huxley

• mouthy
    mouthy

Ross! I hope when you come next on board your headache is gone & your not quite so angry "Forgive them they know not what they do" Remember they are blind. Would you be this angry if a blind man couldnt read???? Yes you have EVERY RIGHT to be angry....BUT!!!! March is quite a way off- Lets take it to the cross. You KNOW more than I!!!!!Where two or three are gathered in HIS name JESUS_ He is in the midst!!! let all those who DO believe in Jesus start a continual prayer for Ross's sisters wedding, that what she & he disires will come to be. ((((((((HUGS))))darling ,I KNOW how hard this is for you...... But they THINK they are serving GOD- but it is god they please> the god of the watchtower Satan.....XXXXX

• anglise
    anglise

Ross

I am so sorry for what is happening to you and your sister. At least you have each other. Maybe your parents will one day see the error of this decision. Please try not to let it spoil all the wedding plans.

We went through quite a few similar problems when 1 of our children got married.

Please tell your sister that there are lots here who really care and understand.

I would love to send a card. Is there a way this could be done and still keep any confidentiality that you need.. Maybe others on the board would also like to do this for the BIG DAY. Let us know or PM me.

Take care

Anglise

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I am so sorry and understand the pain your sister is in. My Father had left my Mom after 32 years of marriage and basically told me that if I didn't want my Step-Mom at the wedding that he wouldn' be coming to my wedding. My Mother had not even recovered from the divorce. My step-mom stepped in and told me she understood but Dad wouldn't wear a tux or anything.

Yes, the pain of his choice still hurts. Just be there for your sister let her know that sometimes parents just suck. I can't imagine anything keeping from being at my kids wedding. I guess we were just bad dubs casue I never could have allowed that control shit.

If you decide to kick in the door, let us know and Thunder will lend you a sword

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit