Nosferatu vs. Nigerian Scammer

by Nosferatu 198 Replies latest members adult

• Panda
    Panda

Nos, Have you considered a career in counter intelligence? You're doing a great job.

About reporting scams in Africa --- This is the new pet project (Africa not scams)of the administration (after Iraq). There are a few reasons for this. one is that many mulim terrorists are in Africa especially on the East coast (ie Somalia). So America will be wiping out diseases (especially the ones we created) and knocking off muslim terrorists at the same time... a thrifty idea, but willit work?

SiouxWoman, Welcome to the sand box.

• shamus
    shamus

Where is the next installment? I am dying to know!

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Tell him Jessimica wants to come visit him but she needs money for the airfare.

This is way too funny. More! More!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The next installment should be coming soon. I've sent him a message as Jessimica, and sent him a picture of that hottie from the fifth element (name escapes me at the moment). The email was rather boring, since most of it was copied from someone's online journal. I decided for Jessimica to have one of those rambling personalities. I could post the email I sent here if you all want. It's mostly nonsense, but I did request for him to resend his picture because Pennis didn't attach the picture properly when he emailed Jess (BS). We all know his picture was fake. I've recieved a response, but I can't open the inbox for some stupid reason (I think the site's having problems at the moment). As soon as I can get the response, I'll post it.

As for Pennis, he's laying low right now. I figured I'd send him a phone booth number after I get the documents.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Nos you are too funny

YES post the email you sent him please

we need all the strings

Pat on the back when I see you Nos

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm having problems with Jessimica's account. I'll try again when I'm at home. However, I recieved 2 emails from Yusuf, and some documents with my name on them!!! Here's the emails:

From Usuf to Pennis:

Hi Pennis,

Haven't heard from her, may be she didn't find me
    attractive.

We just have to be friends and be able to take each
    other into our confidence. It is not just about
    getting this money to your account, I'll still need
    your help in investment as you are bound to be more
    familier with your environment and I have no intention
    of bringing the cash back to my country. I plan to
    settle down abroad.

Thanks for your offer of assistance, but I have
    already gotten the money to complete the registration.
    I will send both documents to you on Monday as soon as
    the registration certificate is out. I will also be
    able to get more info on the next stage, which will be
    securing approval for the payment.

How do you treat your friends?

Take care,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Yusuf to Pennis:

Hi Pennis, I didn’t hear from you over the weekend,
    hope all is well? I have been able to get the
    registration certificate. Both certificates are
    attached to this email.

I also submitted an application letter to the Debt
    Reconciliation Committee on your behalf for the
    approval of the payment. I was assured that they will
    treat this letter as urgent and it’s likely that they
    will be reaching you tomorrow.

The procedure is that they will send you a form, which
    you are to fill and send back to them. I saw a copy of
    this form and there is a fee involved ($3,050). I
    have exhausted my account here so I’m relying on you
    to settle that. Of course, you will be paid back once
    the money hits your account.

Please pay attention to the below information because
    they are the important information required in the
    form. Just fill it as provided below:

1. Contractors Ref: Pennis Grabur Nig. Limited.
    2. Contract Number: 053/FMW&H/PED/2000
    3. Contract Sum to be transferred: US$7.240 Million.
    4. Date when due: 28th November 2000.
    5. Your Bank Particulars.

You should then sign, date and return to them.

This is about the crucial stage of this deal and once
    they send the form to you, then we have scaled the
    hurdle. All you need to do is provide the necessary
    information (which I have stated above) and the money
    is remitted to your account.

I can see a celebration before us. Did I tell you that
    Jessie wrote me; what a beauty. I promised to send her
    my picture cos she didn’t get the one you sent to her.
    When this deal is over I’ll buy her a car.

Take care bro,

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

OMG nos you are so frickin funny. this thread has kept me laughing so hard!! :-P i like how he is already calling the fake chick "jessie".

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Here's another update. I was able to open his response to Jessimica. He officially wins retard of the year award since he sent Jessimica the same shitty picture. Here's his response:

Hi Jessie,

Attached is my pic. What do you think? I got home with
    file filled with works to do. I'll still find time to
    tell you about myself.

Take care baby,

Yusuf.

Now, here's the latest reply I sent him. I purposely forgot to tell him that my phone is getting hooked up today.

From Pennis to Yusuf:

Hello Yusuf! I've barely been home all weekend. Me and Penny got into another fight over who's turn it was to go outside and shovel dog shit. You know, I really don't like dogs, but she wanted one so I got her one for her birthday. Now she doesn't want to take care of it. I'm always the one who's shoveling the shit. It's embarassing when we have company, and they step in it on their way to the back door. Anyway, I needed a night out away from the bitch, so I went to the bar and partied down! Here's a picture that someone snapped with my camera. I was pretty loaded.

Anyway, I got both your emails. Thank you for sending the document. I don't know anything about this legal stuff, but I trust you know what your doing. I can't wait till we're done this! I've had my eye on this classic Dodge Omni someone's selling. The thing's in mint shape!

I'm glad to hear that you heard from Jessimica. My email sometimes screws up and attachments don't get sent properly. I have no clue why that happens. Anyway, I was wondering what you're going to be for Halloween? I'm thinking about being Gene Simmons from KISS. I'm a huge KISS fan. There's a huge costume party at the bar on Friday. Hopefully I'll win a prize for my costume. It's going to be great!

Also, you asked how I treat my friends. I treat them with much respect. Hell, I'll go out of my way for them if they are in some sort of trouble. Sometimes I don't get the same back from them, but I hate holding grudges.

Anyway, I'll keep an eye on my email for something from the Reconciliation Committee. Take care, and I'll let you know when I hear something.

alt

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Here's the original letter I sent as Jessimica:

From Jessimica to Yusuf

Hello Yusuf!! This is Jessimica!:) Pennis sent me your email address so we could chat a little bit! It looks like he tried to send me a picture, but the thing didn't come through. Pennis can be kinda dumb when it comes to pictures. He told me you live in Nigeria. I'll bet you wear lot of tigerskin clothes and stuff. Anyway, I'll tell you a little about myself since it's my most favorite subject in the world!

My name is Jessimica Teesmay! ha ha like you couldn't guess that one. Anyway, my favorite colour is pink and I just love to go lingeie shopping with my friends! I'm 22 years old and I'm LOVING IT!!! I still have yet to buy my own car, but I think I'll get by with borrowing my friend's car from time to time.

Tonight I'm grinding away at the cover of the BoEF and one of the inside images. I'm getting pooped out, though. It's been a few hours. I gotta learn to do these faster or I'm going to end up working for less than minimum wage.

Today Dad and I mosey'd down to a trio of abandoned houses near the freeway that I've been meaning to investigate. They've been built on unstable ground and are collapsing, and the owners have been tied up in litigation for six years. They're suing the city for letting them build the houses there. Dumbass yuppies. Anyway, the bums and junkies have been at it since it's been abandoned, so of course it's all wired and boarded shut. We weren't able to get inside without being seen, but there are ways to do it. It'd require a ladder and possibly some tools. Steve and Jamie and I could probably pull it off with minimal bodily harm. There's also an abandoned house down a street from me that looks like it may have hardwood floors, so I'm going to take a look tomorrow.

On the way home, I found exactly one half of a $20 bill on the street. I'm going to take it to the bank tomorrow and see if it's worth anything. I heard you need to have more than 50% of a bill for it to be considered legal tender, so we'll see. Maybe they have a measuring system.

The last white mouse is acting spastic. Like, every few seconds he twitches or something and jumps about an inch in the air. He's getting fed to the snake tonight. I'm growing to dislike mice. They're incredibly stupid.

Anyway, why don't you tellme abit about yourself Yusuf! I've attached a picture of me so you can see what I look like. Please send me one of yourself!

I also recieved an email from the comittee. I'll post the application after I fill it out. Gotta love the guy's name LOL! I'm going to piss him off and send him a cheque.

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS & HOUSING
    DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE
    IKOYI, LAGOS
    28/10/03
    TOA: PENNIS GRABUR NIG. LIMITED
    MR. PENNIS GRABUR

RE: APPLICATION FOR THE APPROVAL AND TRANSFER OF YOUR
    DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT
    VALUED US$7.240 MILLION.

Dear Sir,

Following the application filled by your partner here
    in Nigeria for the approval and the release of your
    contract payment to the tune of US$7.240 Million, we
    have concluded verification and the process of
    reconciliation of account will be complete once we
    receive the filled Application Form and the
    Reconciliation Fee of US$3050 (Three Thousand, Fifty
    U. S. Dollars), which is a mandatory fee and must
    accompany a completed Application Form.

You are advised to fill in your banking particulars
    clearly and boldly to avoid mistakes.

The Reconciliation Fee of US$3050 will be paid through
    the Western Union Money Transfer to the name below, to
    enable us receive the charges fast and conclude the
    process of reconciliation.

MR. NELSON JOHN
    LAGOS – NIGERIA
    TEXT QUESTION: WHAT
    ANSWER: APPLICATION.

Once the payment has been discharged, you are to
    inform this office through this email address and send
    the payment control number.

You are advised to fulfill this requirement
    immediately so that your contract payment will be
    included among the payments to be made by the
    beginning of next week marking the last payment
    schedule of the fiscal year 2003.

Yours faithfully,

Nelson John
    Secretary, DRC.

• sens
    sens
    I've barely been home all weekend. Me and Penny got into another fight over who's turn it was to go outside and shovel dog shit.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit