Nosferatu vs. Nigerian Scammer

by Nosferatu 198 Replies latest members adult

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

OMG!

LMFAO!!!

I wonder how much BS he's going to take from you. Damn... you're being such an asshole and he is sitting there taking it... and apologizing to YOU on top of it all.

• maxwell
    maxwell

I agree that these scammers ruin people's lives. But in this particular scam they are usually ruining the life of someone who is greedy enough to break the law or help someone else break the law. The victim is basically willing to participate in a money laundering scheme. That said, while I don't feel much sorrow for the victims of this scam, I certainly don't feel any sorrow for the scammer. It's very amusing to see these guys get their chains yanked. That website with the pictures of Mr. "Bukakke" et al. was pretty hilarious.

• Panda
    Panda

N, Poor baby, your life is a shambles I think you should continue your story of being done wrong by Penny. How Willdrop's sister won't mind Yusaf's looks. Is Yusaf married? Is Yusaf of the Yoruba tribe? MAYBE he's a muslim terrorist and you have some covert info for him to destroy the evil West?

Send him one of those e-date photos. Tell him you'll set him up w/ a willing bride for 50 grand. You'll need the monies up front to pay for the official documents and to pay the kidnappers to get him his bride. This may sound illegal but that's the only way to get a North American woman.

Oh and BTW ask Yusaf to help pay off your credit card bill so your credit will be cleared in order to help him send hi cash to you. Otherwise the bank (whose credit card you have) will confiscate any deposited funds.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Yes! You should definitely try to scam him. Tell him to send you $50 to pay for the installation of a fax machine and the first month's rental. Maybe he will consider making an investment in you if he figures he can get it back.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

LOL!

all y'all are just too funny!

Nos, looking forward to more!

• Mulan
    Mulan

They have another scam they are doing now too. I market nutritional supplements from my websites. In July I had an inquiry from a "Doctor" from Nigeria, residing in the U.S. She wanted to buy 200 bottles of one of the products, a $10,500 sale. I was licking my chops for the 20% commission I was going to get.

I placed the order using the credit card numbers she gave me and the numbers cleared and I shipped the order. A month later I got a call from my supplier saying the cards were fraudulent.

I got several more orders during the month from other people, claiming to be from Nigeria living in the U.S. By the time it all unraveled, I was supposed to get about $10,000 in commissions.

I was able to stop all but the first shipment, and two boxes that had already been shipped, were returned to the supplier. I am not liable for it, and since the company got their products back, they reimbursed the banks and were only out the money for the first order, but according to the banks, they were liable, not me. Whew!

Another lesson learned. Needless to say, I didn't get my big commission.

AFTER this happened to me, I searched the internet and found that this is yet another Nigeria scam. I need to listen to that little voice that was nagging at me. Unfortunately, the FBI said it is not a big priority right now and they took all my information, but weren't going to act on it, even though I had email addresses and other information that, to me would have made it easy to locate these creeps, but they weren't interested.

• sens
    sens

(((Mulan))) !!! OMG!!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Check out what he wrote to me. I'm going to have to come up with a phoney baloney number for him. I should've waited for the documents to arrive before telling him I couldn't use Willdrop's phone.

Yusuf to Pennis:

Dear Grabur,

Is that your way of getting back at me?

On a more serious note, I notice that you handle this
    entire deal in funny way. If you understand the real
    meaning of the word confidential, how then did you go
    discussing this deal outside.

It is important for you to know what people regard as
    scam as far as this business is concerned. It is the
    inability of the parties involved to bring the deal to
    a successful conclusion after all efforts. When the
    guy who wants to transfer the money isn't able to pull
    the necessary strings and got stuck on the way, it is
    referred to as a scam.
    How else do you think African leaders and officials
    got their wealth all stashed in banks abroad? This
    might not be the right thing to do for a continent
    that is yet to find its footing in the developed
    world, but on the other hand if you won't do it
    somebody else will definitely do it. So I choose to
    belong when I see the opportunity rather than regret
    after.

On the certificates, more money is being demanded by
    the guys who will fix the registration for me. This is
    because it has to be backdated to give credence to the
    claim. I'm meeting somebody who will provide the extra
    money needed this weekend so this means that I can
    only get the registration completed on Monday.

I need your telephone number. We must talk on
    telephone.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

O god!

He's ASKING for it!

Get the number for one of those bahamian phone scammers who charge $1,000 a minute!

It is SO fitting that this guy should be eaten by his own kind.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Actually, I've got one hell of a plan for this loser. He's going to eat his own words. Give me about a week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit