Nosferatu vs. Nigerian Scammer

by Nosferatu 198 Replies latest members adult

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Jessimica is Willdrop's sister. Penny isn't related to anyone.

• shamus
    shamus

OMG,

Again, laughing out loud noferatsu.

This is one of the best threads here... too funny!

• JeffT
    JeffT

I think you should seriously consider blowing $18 or so and sending him the 3.05 or whatever. One) WU will have a record that somebody somewhere picked it up (or tried to) that information would be useful to a police invesitgation and/or two) when he sends you a message that the amount was all wrong you e-mail back something like "oh crap, some clerk at WU ripped us off, I've given all the information to the police, they'll be in touch right away."

That ought to leave him looking for a place to get his pants cleaned.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Fourth time's a charm!

From Pennis to Yusuf cc Raymond:

Hello Yusuf, Raymond.

I went down to the Western Union yesterday and had everything straightened out. It's amazing what a few insults can accomplish! The person who originally dealt with me was a fat porker bitch wearing a toupe. When they took my money, they neglected to click on the "Send" button on their computer. The payment was sitting idle. I've been assured that the payment is there. My sincere apologies for all the trouble this has caused. Time to get the show on the road!

Pennis.

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

If you can get that idiot to go to WU for a fourth time, you da bomb.

Yusuf hasn't written Jessimica back?

Would you listen to me? A real life soap I'm hooked on!

I will NEVER forget this thread. Best ever.

• sens
    sens

lmfao!!!!!

• joenobody
    joenobody

4 trips - that's epic!

Why not take a PayPal collection and send 1% of the money? I'm in for a couple of bucks. As well, why not call the cops and inform them of this idiot over there? It's all pretty funny...

• shamus
    shamus

Woo hoo!

Trip number 4 to the Western Unioin! I am very VERY proud of you noferatsu!

• Gerard
    Gerard

The question is: What is more fun, to make them do a 5th trip or tell them a few hundred people are lauhing our guts off at him. Hysterical

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    The question is: What is more fun, to make them do a 5th trip or tell them a few hundred people are lauhing our guts off at him.

Don't worry Gerard, I'll fill them in when they refuse to go to the Western Union any more

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit