Nosferatu vs. Nigerian Scammer

by Nosferatu 198 Replies latest members adult

• Panda
    Panda

Nos, Why did he say you are the first contractor he's had to go back to western union 3 times for..what money from other people? Why does he call you a contractor? You're probably the first person to accept his bait, and go this far. I must add that I like the way your mind works. I am as amazed as everyone that this guy is still holding out hope for your $$$. I mean he hasn't shown any suspicion of you at all. Why I wonder? Maybe he is so intent on scamming you that he doesn't expect to get scammed? Would you consider running sting operations for the RCMP or MI5?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Would you consider running sting operations for the RCMP or MI5?

Not sure about that one. Why, are you offering? :)

• Panda
    Panda
    Why, are you offering? :-)

No, I would only be offering if it were CIA or FBI. The Canadians should be offering you a master sting certification. Maybe there's one to be had from a cereal box or hey how about ... no that's no good. But maybe... nope not that either. HMMMM

shoe phone rings "hello, yes this is agent panda. No, no I swear I haven't divulged anything.. well ok ...I'd rather not ... well if it's for the greater good I suppose ... ok well send me an airline ticket and car rental ... it'll be a clean shoot, don't worry, only I hate to do it."

• jgnat
    jgnat

In Canada we have CSIS

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

jgnat

That picture looks suspiciously like a Watchtower cover, is that chick witnessing to that guy?

• jgnat
    jgnat

aaak! CSIS is overrun by Witnesses! Run for the hills!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

From Raymond to Pennis:

Dear Mr. Grabur,

I received the attached payment slip and will go to the western union today.
    As soon as I'm through with them, I'll let you know the outcome.

Meanwhile, Yusuf called to know the situation. He has been away on an
    officical tour in the Eastern part of the country where the ministry is
    rehabilitating roads.

Have a nice day and remain blessed.

Raymond Uyiosa.

From Raymond to Pennis:

Dear Mr. Grabur,

I'm just coming from the western union and nothing has changed. They
    couldn't find the information nor the money in their system, which means the
    money was never there in the first place.

They even gave me their website to track the payment myself and I'm
    convinced that the money never entered the system. If you gave anybody the
    money at the western union, then the person never completed his job the
    right way.

You will have to go back to them, get your money back and resend. When you
    do, send me the new payment information and I will firstly confirm on the
    internet before going for withdrawal. I have had enough trouble running to
    and fro the western union.

Have a nice day and remain blessed.

Raymond Uyiosa.

I don't believe this guy!!! I've lost count of how many times I've sent him to the Western Union, and he's still willing to go!!! I think it's time to put this loser to rest.... One more email.....

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Wow...

unbelievable. This guy has worked harder for three grand than most people are willing to do.

Good work, Nos, just be careful that the guy doesn't track you down and seek your destruction. He might email you a virus or something.

CZAR

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Don't worry czar. I'm very virus knowledgeable. If he sends me one, I'll send him twenty.

I sent a personalized email to each of our buddies.

From Pennis to Yusuf:

Dear Yusuck,

I'm writing this email to tell you how stupid you are. The sad thing is you seem like a nice guy, but you're a f***ing retard for getting yourself into this scamming shit. I've been stringing you along the whole time. Go get yourself a real job. Oh, by the way, the guy who played the part of Pennis Grabur (Gene Simmons) is sticking his tongue out at you. See attached file.

Sincerely,

Dr. Pony

alt

From Pennis to Raymond

Dear Raymonkey,

You have got to be the stupidest human being I've ever met!!! First of all, you're doing a lousy job at scamming people who are obviously more intelligent than you. Second, I've lost count of how many times I've sent you to the Western Union looking for money from a "Penis Grabber", and yet you're willing to keep going down there! Hope you got some good excercise out of it, and the people at the Western Union probably got a good laugh.

I understand that you make your money off gullable people. Who's the gullable one? How about you do this world a favor, get a real job or jump off a cliff. We don't need shitheads like you wasting our precious bandwidth and time. Actually, I don't consider this a waste of time, I consider it highly amusing entertainment! I'll be putting this whole experience up on the internet so the whole world can laugh at you. Actually, I've already done it. Hundreds of people are laughing right now at how foolish you are. How does that feel, Raymond? How does it feel to be on the recieving end of being scammed for a change? I guarantee this won't be the first time you get screwed.

Pointing my finger and laughing at you,
    Dr. Pony

From Pennis to Nelson

Dear Nelshit,

Thank you for playing along with my little game. You're a real asshole, but I'm a bigger one. Sorry, I won the competition. Hope you choke on the bamboo stick you're eating when I tell you that THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT YOU! I'm putting my transactions with Yusuck and all his cave buddies, including you, up on the internet for everyone to laugh at. You're a real sport. Get a real job you loser.

Hoping a poisonous snake bites your balls,
    Dr. Pony

• Gerard
    Gerard

Hoping a poisonous snake bites your balls
    Custom Smiley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit