Nosferatu vs. Nigerian Scammer

by Nosferatu 198 Replies latest members adult

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

congratulations, nos, on a well run sting mission.

CZAR

• shamus
    shamus

Nos,

You are going to have to tell him that the money order number was damaged because you had coke spilled on it... or something like that. Tell him that you need to call them to re-confirm the number! That should buy you a bit of time...

This thread is just too funny. I am still giggling about it right now....

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    You are going to have to tell him that the money order number was damaged because you had coke spilled on it... or something like that. Tell him that you need to call them to re-confirm the number! That should buy you a bit of time...

Nos, according to what I heard on the news tonight, three more solar flares are headed towards earth. From the look of the skies outside tonight, I'd say the first of the three have already arrived. Looks as if you'll be able to drag them along for a few more days with the solar flares excuse.

Have you ever thought about getting someone with a throw-away cell phone to pose as Western Union in the USA or Canada? That way, these idiots would spend their money on an overseas call confirming the existence of a nonexistent Western Union wire transfer account number!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

From Yusuf to Pennis:

Hello Pennis, Uyiosa called me and definitely wasn't
    of high opinion of you! What went wrong? He said you
    kept sending invalid numbers for the payment, thereby
    made him go to the bank three times without getting
    the payment. Infact he said that he appeared foolish
    when he kept coming to the bank with invalid numbers,
    but for his age and identity he would have been
    questioned.

Now why all this? Please explain. You agreed to take
    care of this fee and now I can't understand what is
    happening. You know as well as I do that this is
    delaying the release of the $7.240 to your bank
    account.

LOL! I think they'd have trouble depositing the 7.2 million into an account at the "National Bank of Canada"

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Infact he said that he appeared foolish
    when he kept coming to the bank with invalid numbers,
    but for his age and identity he would have been
    questioned.

ROFLMAO!!! Three times!!! LOL!!

Call Western Union and arrange a payment for $3.05 (oops, forgot a few decimal places!) I'll pay for it!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Call Western Union and arrange a payment for $3.05 (oops, forgot a few decimal places!) I'll pay for it!

If you're actually thinking of doing this Purple V, go right ahead!

Yusuf is such a sport. This'll give them another day to drule for my money:

From Pennis to Yusuf:

Hello Yusuf. I double checked the number that I gave Raymond, and it is correct. I phoned Western Union to find out what the fuck is going on, and they said they're having a lot of trouble with their communications due to the solar flares that have been hitting the Earth recently. The thing is, how fucking long does it take to transfer the money? I'm extremely anxious to get this transfer done and over with. I'll be heading over to the Western Union after work today to see if I need to choke some people.

Pissed off,
    Pennis.

Gotta sound convincing enough to keep these ideots going over to the Western Union.

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Well, I am tempted. I went to the Western Union site and found out it would cost me $15 to wire $3.05.

But that is more money than I want to waste on these scammers.

What's happening with Jessimica? Did she return the e-greeting?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Thanx for reminding me Purple V. I want my birthday cake picture!!!

From Jessimica to Yusuf:

Hello Yusuf baby! Thankyou for the wonderful E-card that you sent me, it was really sweet. I went out of town to celebrate my birthday with some of my guy friends. We had lots of booze and I can't remember half of what happened out at Bob's cabin. We all woke up naked the next day. What a party!!!

So Yusuf, are you going to send me that picture of you and the birthday cake you bought for me with my name written on it? I've got a sexy picture that I'm dying to send you!!!

Love,

Jessimica

• Gerard
    Gerard

Isn't Jessimica mourning the "sudden death" of her sister?

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Is Jessimica Penny's sister? Maybe she has not heard about Penny's death because she's been out of town. Now she'll need the love of Yusuf more than ever! She should prolly send him a tearful email, accusing Pennis of murdering her; maybe Yusuf will try to scam Jess, and we'll waste a bit more of his time. Oh, the possibilities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit