Serious Terrorist Attacks in PARIS, FRANCE

by nicolaou 325 Replies latest members politics

• Simon
    Simon
    Username had valid points, points in where millions of people would agree on. Nowhere was he "promoting" something you are personally against.

Sorry, that's BS, he was off the reservation. His subsequent accusations of racism show how ignorant and misinformed he is.

He was claiming this isn't to do with islam but instead is a plot by our own governments. Not only is that without basis (it's tin foil hat central) but it's insulting and insensitive after such a terrible attack.

I made it clear it wasn't going to be tolerated, he repeatedly chose to ignore those requests.

How is it okay to run a forum where threats are made largely towards these ex-cult members who've escaped an environment that already had rules and threats enforced if a perspective was out of line with the leaders

Because everywhere needs to have rules and basic standards of decency. We're not here to publish or listen to his sickening conspiracy BS

How can someone who escaped such a mild and toothless cult be unable to see the dangers in a larger, militaristic one?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Bohm also have you ever spoke with someone who experienced/witnessed honor killings, abuse and all the other sick shit that comes with the sharia law practiced by your passive Muslims that are alies of the free world and supposedly developed??? I have. The religion is sick!!

Countries that claim to be American allies and "not extreme" still send millions of dollars to their extreme buddies causing all this havoc. The central doctrine, spirit, and reality of Islam is evil. The end. Find me a nice Muslim that is peaceful it doesn't change how f*cked up the religion one bit. Hey I was a pretty laid back jw. Doesn't change the totalitarian and dangerous nature of the religion.

• Garrett
    Garrett

Hi all,

I'm from France. If anyone has any questions regarding the Paris terrorist attack or wants anything translated, I'd be more than happy to help.

Peace and love

• Illuminated
    Illuminated

Simon, according to YOU it's "sickening conspiracy BS". According to millions of others, based on legitimate findings, it is not. You stating it as "sickening conspiracy" is the same as a JW labeling you as a "mentally diseased apostate" and refusing to hear or look at YOUR findings.

Why are you so threatened by the perspectives he shared? You are essentially in the line of thinking as the Governing Body when a member disagrees. Then a threatening to shut up or else is followed by kicking the member out and then labeling them.

Let people decide what they want to take as truth or not. If we feel something resonates with us and choose to research the matter and get to the bottom of it, then we do that. If we choose to discard it, then we do that. Ultimately we're adults here and don't need another form of censorship.

How can someone who escaped such a mild and toothless cult be unable to see the dangers in a larger, militaristic one?

The same question can apply to you and many others by millions of people.

• Simon
    Simon
    Apparently, one of the Paris nutjobs is a Syrian man who passed through Greece, to get to France. A Syrian passport was found on his body, it seems.

I doubt it. I'm not saying it isn't, but who takes their passport on a terrorist mission?

Is it possible that it's planted to promote discord and unrest and unwelcome of the refugees? They are the people who were not supporting ISIS after all.

We need to be careful of relying on facts before they are verified - is the passport for the person concerned for instance.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Did 'username' elucidate any personal reasons why his passions were so inflamed?

The facts are that many people will call for the banning of Islam. However politicians in the West are overwhelmingly not in favor of doing that, and I doubt and hope that they will ever be. I believe the West will be victorious over radical Islam because of it (if they keep to that stance). Now countries like Russia are toying with this banning idea and it will be interesting to see the outcome of such an experiment.

Let me also be very blunt: In the aftermath of Friday the 13th many times more (Friday the 13th victims X a factor) radical Islamic terrorists and even civilians are going to die in retaliation for yesterday's terror attack. The West will avenge and will also intensify their current military campaigns.

• Simon
    Simon
    Why are you so threatened by the perspectives he shared? You are essentially in the line of thinking as the Governing Body when a member disagrees. Then a threatening to shut up or else is followed by kicking the member out and then labeling them.

yeah, that argument can be made for anything and everything. It's not convincing. Just because you are being silenced doesn't give you legitimacy - it can be simply because you are a nut and posting insensitive, unwelcome nonsense.

What next, we have to listen to anti-vaccers and holocaust deniers?

Let me make it clear so there is no misunderstanding - this is not open for discussion. You've had your say, it's over. If you don't like it then you can leave.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

We need to be careful of relying on facts before they are verified - good point.

Nevertheless, how do EU authorities tell genuine refugees from ISIS scum, then act accordingly?

Just to state again that ISIS had previously promised to send their terrorists to Europe, hidden among genuine refugees.

Could someone tell me why I shouldn't believe ISIS?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Bohm if you can so easily overlook the obvious issues with the religion if Islam you may as well "return to jehovah". When it comes to being completely sick at their core the Muslim religion makes jws look like amateurs, yet 99% of the people on here won't hesitate to denounce jehovahs witnesses. Denounce islam?? Oh no. Don't do that. Doesn't anyone else see how insane that is? Their revered prophet was portrayed as a pedophile! Yes. Someone who had a sexual relationship with a 9 year old girl is the entire Muslim religions (extreme and not) ideal of a God fearing man who all men should strive to be like. Do I have to say more?????
  • Simon
    Simon
    Just to state again that ISIS had previously promised to send their terrorists to Europe, hidden among genuine refugees. Could someone tell me why I shouldn't believe ISIS?

Because they want to initiate conflict and bad feeling and stir up sentiment against the people fleeing - these are the moderates who didn't want to live under the Sharia ISIS regime. Those refugees are a threat to ISIS because they are unlikely to sit silently in the Muslim communities in their new countries and allow ISIS sympathizers to plan attacks or promote their ideology. They speak the language and will be well placed to identify them. Refugees are not the threat, they are an asset.

I think the bigger danger is returning jihadist fighters. I simply don't understand why the only thing that happens to them is they get followed around for a bit until it becomes too much effort. They were non-military combatants. Make it a crime to go to a war-zone unless you are an official soldier or a registered aid worker.

So many of the people who committed these acts "were already known to the police". We need to do more than monitor them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit