Flat earth vs round earth

by Jrjw 315 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freddo
    freddo

What's the distance across that disc in the post previous to this one?

And the distance from the tip of South Africa to the tip of South America?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@freddo: Eyeballing it on my phone.... I would say about an inch.

• freddo
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

If you even entertain the thought that the Earth is flat, you are a moron wasting the air you breathe.

By the way, I guess everyone at Direct TV is in on the hoax since they have 13 satellites "F#CKING ORBITING" the earth you stupid morons!

To all extremely sad flat earth believers.

A Lunar Eclipse flat-Earther’s have never seen.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Thats obviously a faked image, ttddtt. Man has never seen the moon.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Too many have fallen for the Flat Earth Fantasy simply "because they can."

It is thought that the acts of defending the belief produce a "manipulator's high" which is characteristic of narcissism. They know they're wrong but truly enjoy pulling chains and pushing buttons. Because they can.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    MeanMrMustard: Eyeballing it on my phone.... I would say about an inch.

heehee

10.3 cm across and 5.5 cm from SAmerica to SAfrica (from the cape horns, I presume)

Laptop

and by the way...South America looks HUGE

and Canada is teeny tiny

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    It is thought that the acts of defending the belief produce a "manipulator's high" which is characteristic of narcissism. They know they're wrong but truly enjoy pulling chains and pushing buttons. Because they can.

I hadn't heard this before, how interesting...

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Isn’t that the very definition of “trolling”?

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

i would like to take this moment to congratulate jrjw for starting what must be one of the fastest growing threads in some time.

truely bringing us all together for support and (mis)understanding.

its too bad about all the name calling and high emmotions, this is not even an emmotional topic! at least we all got to know eachother a little better though, for better or for worse.

i bet she had no idea, the can of worms she was loosing on the forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit