Flat earth vs round earth

by Jrjw 315 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kairos
    kairos

No response to simple 6 minute video, counters with 2 hour video.

This seems so familiar.
    ---
    Remember those hidden judicial committee meetings we've heard?
    Isn't it frustrating when the apostate brings up a point that is dismissed by the elders?

They never really address the concern of the apostate.
    Instead they say it's all lies and then DF the poor sucker ( me ).

---

At this stage of the game, I don't care what anyone thinks of me.
    Oh no, another person is shunning me or ignoring facts.

---

The biggest irony of all:
    I was told about the flat earth by a JW apostate at the Tahoe apostafest nearly three years ago. I've been looking for the curve ever since.

EvidentlyΒ©, there are many doing just the same, as in this last few years this topic is all over the news, forum discussions, youtube and google, etc.

Face it, you're still reading this crap...

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

The following statement is completely true: The previous statement is false. Ergo, flat earth.

• captaingrl
    captaingrl

I think the flat earth idea was made up to discredit people who question less proven scientific ideas like whether it makes sense to stop climate change.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    kairos: No response to simple 6 minute video

Atmospheric refraction

*hint: mirage

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    atomat: nasa has not produced one genuine photo of the planet earth...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Looking for the curve of the earth.. from ground level πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omg the tears are real πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Great link, crow. All fake of course πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Of course, Morph. Fake ;)

And I guess the ISS flyovers that appear overhead and curve across the sky are fake too

I am a big fan of the ISS - I watch for it all the time and I am a little pissed that I missed the flyover this morning because I neglected to check my emails last night. I was playing cards instead.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Interestingly, i dabble in amature radio and track the iss and various satalites as well so i know the pain when you miss a perfect fly over and the insufferable wait for the orbit to cross over you again. Flat earths are a bitch like that...

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    i know the pain when you miss a perfect fly over ...

And the thrill and excitement, the heart racing as the ISS is spotted and tracks overhead

I am not sure why but I absolutely love a good sighting. The best one I had was on a -35C night a few years back. A full six minutes with a clear view of the wings of the ISS as it moved so quickly and brightly overhead - I stood outside and waved and jumped up and down while it flashed above. Lol! They were doing repairs to the outside at the time and I had my heart set on seeing one of them hanging outside the craft but I didn't have the proper viewing equipment to pick that up

I am in the flight path again and the night is clear, cold and exhilarating - gonna try again on the next pass. Fingers crossed that the sky stays clear

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit