Flat earth vs round earth

by Jrjw 315 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

He believes all the photos taken from space and of space are fake and are artists impressions 🤣🤣 and he thinks jws are mad for what they believe 😂😂 it's crazy!

• kairos
    kairos

Research it!

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

I think most of these people are doing it for the ironic value. Perhaps they wish to show that anything can be argued against even the most established facts.

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

It's got me wondering if you can believe anything at all

• waton
    waton

flat earthers and other con artists do it to control the minds of others, occupy others with their nonsense.

• Kas12
    Kas12
    if the world was flat then how is there still oceons coz they would have poured off the edge by now.
  • snare&racket
    snare&racket

We live in the Information Age. Sadly not everyone can critically appraise the information.

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

Apparently the whole "flat" round earth is surrounded by a wall of ice which prevents this which is supposedly why no one is allowed to go to Antarctica he said 🤔 and the north pole is in the centre of the earth

• kairos
  • MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

Flat earth society may just be controlled opposition (look it up) so they have lots of inaccurate information. Alot of stuff that NASA used to teach has been changed too and some of their current stuff is probably wrong. Doesn't mean it's flat or its not.

My suggestion to you is to prove it to yourself, one way or another. Do experiments that prove it. Keep in mind that an earth that was much larger than we're told would have some similar results in some experiments and observations to a flat earth. Lots of nice YouTube vids on the topic, lots of garbage too. This is one of those things that noone can prove to you, you have to see it for yourself.

Question is, does it matter? If so, why?

What if NASA lies about everything, the earth is flat, the sun is close, and the moon too.. Now what?

Ill leave you with a final question that's not about the shape, but about the motion:

Why is there absolutely no way to measure any of the various motions of the earth from the surface, no device whatsoever that we've been able to invent can see the earths motions however a simple gyro can see a airplane or ship in all its various motions, on the surface and above.Einstein recognized this fact, maybe it means something. (and no, the focoult pendulum doesn't show it either)

I'm not a flat earther or large earth proponent. Nor a ball earther.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit