It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

And if there is any "exposure" of his wife you can be sure it has been written by Lloyd. We all should know Lloyd's state of mind by now.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Latest FB posts show him cuddled up on the bed with his daughter.

Must need more money.

"Won't SOMEONE think of the children?"

• Yooters
    Yooters

Won't SOMEONE think of the children?"

Or, Won’t SOMEONE think of my grifting, then maybe the children?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

There is a solution for that. GET A JOB!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

It's That time of the month again...

April 30 2023 , 590. So far... May 1 2023

• Simon
    Simon
    How many user names is Lloyd using? MadreeDeSashee sounds like Lloyd.

It seems to be his MO, I think that was him on here a few pages back pretending to be an impartial yet strangely vehement defender of Lloyd. He can't resist trying to have his say and control the discussion, even though publicly he pretends he's blocking and ignoring people.

Who else would think that every marriage needs sex workers, that they are actually good for the marriage?

Only a few twisted people think that leaving the WTS means you have to live opposite-life and turn into an immoral man-whore.

This is an insidious lie: it could put many off leaving as it "proves" what the WTS has warned them of. The reality is that you can leave with your immediate family intact, be as moral as you ever were, and all be happy and successful.

He says his wife is not the person we know her to be and threatens to expose her. He has all her emails and will reveal them. To whom? I gather it's to the very ones he's supposed to be 'getting'.
    If it's not Lloyd then it's a very sick supporter that is supporting these actions.

We know that leaked emails sent to his wife must have come from her, and we'll know that leaked emails she sent to him must have come from him. He's not the smartest cookie in the barrel. But I wouldn't trust things he leaks to not have been edited. We don't have the same way to verify their source as we did hers.

It appears Lloyd is moving forward and has accepted his marriage is a failure but now wants to justify himself by revealing Djana's emails. What a cruel man he is. Has he no love for his own children?

He doesn't appear to really give a shit about his kids to the same degree that he doesn't appear to care at all about his wife. They are a bargaining chip when attempting to coerce Djana to agree to something and a fund-raising prop when begging for money.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

Last time I seen his patron he had 593 now he has

26 down so far

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    Last time I seen his patron he had 593 now he has
    26 down so far

So having put on 200 additional patrons from his begging video 3 weeks ago, he's already lost about 13% of that growth by my reckoning.

Admittedly, the new patrons who felt most regret at giving money to this charlatan (once they learned his true history) would be the first to bail out, so any subsequent reductions might not be as great, but it's still heartening to see!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    He can't resist trying to have his say and control the discussion, even though publicly he pretends he's blocking and ignoring people.

He unblocked and responded to one of CSA survivor Sarah Davies’s threads on Twitter. He had outted Sarah as a CSA victim against her will and plastered her pic with him at IICSA all over his social media a couple years ago.

He has an odd obsession with Sarah and it’s not the first time he unblocked her to make a comment. Last year he unblocked her just to tell her to stop the “bullying” and then accused her of libel.

Sarah’s thread he just responded to referred to a data privacy law in the UK that makes it illegal to out such a victim as her without written consent. That he could have only found this comment by using a burner and intentionally seeking out Sarah is what makes this extraordinarily creepy. Lloyd of course heard details of her sexual abuse at IICSA, and had her on his channel for an interview which Sarah later demanded he take down.

One is left to wonder if he was/is getting off on hearing details about her abuse, which is the same thing Jennifer Torres wondered about when Lloyd interviewed her daughter about her abuse for the TTATT documentary.

Per his own admission he is a hyper sexualised person and can’t control his penis or other emotions. I’m going to say that he was indeed getting off on hearing these stories about sex abuse and was probably a bit sore he did not get to hear such tales as an elder.

Lloyd - was that libel?

• Dagney
    Dagney
    I’m going to say that he was indeed getting off on hearing these stories about sex abuse and was probably a bit sore he did not get to hear such tales as an elder.

That was my feeling also when this went down. Aside from the "ick/creep" factor of sharing such intimate information with an admitted sex addict, it is completely inappropriate and irresponsible for him to be any part of the CSA community, or participate in any abuse victims matters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit