It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Chinapomo
  • pr0ner
    pr0ner

This whole Steven Crowder controversy in the US/Canada is a good example to ex-jws who think speaking out against Lloyd is a “jw mindset” isn’t that at all. People don't want to support abusers. They want to know if someone they support is abusive and it doesn’t matter if you’re left or right politically leaning or what religion you belong to.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Is that the actual place he went?! 😮

You know that old thread (linked a few pages back) where LE was arguing endlessly and monotonously (with usual scant knowledge of the facts) with other poster about “Anonymous” potentially leaking Watchtower’s data on abusers? (WitnessMyFury, and a few others had him well sussed back then.) It seemed, at the time, that he was arguing strongly for the data to be released to the public, despite the caution of others that the files probably include individuals who had been falsely accused, and should be handled by the authorities. But looking at it again, was he really arguing that “Anonymous” should hand the files over to him because he was in a position publicise it? Mmm.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Emanuelle okon wrote me back... you can see the tweet below... with my answer...

Question please . could that be M.evans or I'm just paranoid again...Either way IT'S ON!

Who ever this is the wicked pervo of Zagreb in the flesh or one of his Flying primate

Don't worry I will not get mad , but I will justget even...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Remember how on the livestream he stated he saw sex workers for 2-3 months for 3-4 years? And how hardly anyone believed him here and said he has a habit of minimising his bad behaviour?

Turns out we were spot on to not believe him. Courtesy of the Parody Twitter account:

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

That whole statement is cringe-worthy enough. Now, consider that he is sending it to HIS WIFE.

The man is trash. To his supporters: that is what you are supporting.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

The Steven Crowder thing reminds me a lot of Lloyd.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

OMG is that for real, he actually wrote that? Who thinks in such a way? 🤕

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I'm sorry but I had to do this one! A kevin McFree video, done with Lego block .about christmas , had more views.more like, and more comments than the Croatian Valdomort video not with one one but two Governing body members! LMAO! He got beat by some lego toys video...LEGO....

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Top 5 ? of the most watch Ex-JW Youtube videos...The , I think there call auto-pay video , videos that always play when you go on that Youtube page ,did not make the list. I call that CHEATING! Mister number 5. If I miss someone please tell me...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit