It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Someone's asking on Reddit if I can confirm Dijana is the source of the emails. Can Kim confirm it?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Someone's asking on Reddit if I can confirm Dijana is the source of the emails. Can Kim confirm it?
    I am not 100% sure what they are asking - the emails are authentic. If that’s not the question let me know.

•  Debra
    Debra

Yes I thought that too a couple of years back (2020ish) when I was telling him things in confidence concerning abuse, he kept on wanting more details of the accual abuse itself details that didn't really seem important rather than focusing on the aftermath that I was trying to get across to him, I felt very uncomfortable it DID seem like he was enjoying it but I felt at the time no it must be me no one would actually enjoy hearing this stuff

•  Debra
  •  Debra
    Debra

The word missing at the end of the sentence is activism

Look patrons and Lloyd lurkers this post written by he himself proves he is only doing it for the money, he doesn't care not one bit and this twitter post he made proves it, there are dozens of other channels on you tube and elsewhere where activists willingly give there time and efforts because they care, they genuinely care, all Lloyd can think about is how he can make money out of you, he doesn't go to bed at night thinking about who he might have helped that day no he goes to bed thinking how much money people are going to pay him, how much do you think it costs to upload a video to you tube afterall, next time he goes on you tube begging for money because he is saving lives just think about this, there are plenty of other channels on you tube covering the same material but the big difference is that they care about people

• SarahD
    SarahD
    He had outted Sarah as a CSA victim against her will and plastered her pic with him at IICSA all over his social media a couple years ago.

Just for some clarity.

He outted me before IICSA - it was at an APPG in Jan 2020 - whilst I was preparing to waive my anonymity in order to give evidence at the IICSA public hearing, which were due to start in May 2020. I neither followed him on any channel or saw any of his content at that time. I was alerted to the public post he'd made, including my name, a photograph of me, that I was a CSA survivor and IICSA CP, without my consent or knowledge, by a friend who did follow him.

He knew nothing about me, or my situation. Whether I had a live criminal or civil case, or whether I had told my family. Neither did he bother to check.

I had given anonymous evidence for the APPG, so my name was nowhere on that report.

I was completely stunned at the time, given that he was supposedly an experienced advocate, but appeared to have so little regard for my rights, not just as an individual, but as a CSA survivor, the issue of consent, and why that might be a problem.

I did not relate experiences of my own abuse at IICSA, but I was the only female exJW CSA survivor, to be named and seen on camera (hearing was virtual due to covid) at that time and I spoke on behalf of the CP group I represented, along with one other (not Lloyd) I was also the signatory, on behalf of the CP Group, on the documents submitted as evidence.

I have since requested that he remove anything, including my interview, the post with my photo and any livestreams featuring me, to be removed from his channels.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Welcome, Sarah.

As for Lloyd...

Evans: "another one who thinks I owe the universe my full time activism for free."

Non-sequitur. No one is saying he owes anyone his 'activism.' He's a money-grubbing opportunist who believes that he is owed a living for doing 'important work.' Work that isn't so important that he would do it for anything less than a comfortable living for him, his family, and his video editor. Work that he dangles over a cliff, threatening to drop it and move on, if he doesn't get paid well.

I don't think he owes anyone his activism, full-time or otherwise. I think he should stand on principle and stop any and all 'activism' right away. That will teach everyone to antagonize him!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Also, I was not surprised to see his patrons drop from 593 to 584 yesterday. After the diligent effort to build his following back up, I didn't expect a big drop-off at the end of the month.

And yet, that is what happened, as he is now down to 564. Almost 30 fewer, which is what was happening back when he was bleeding support a year ago. He will need to beg every couple of months to counteract the losses and keep growing. I wonder what the ratio will be, of begging videos versus actual content, if this trend continues.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

April 6 2023,( he had 492 patrons, ) he made the Things are Bad video. April 9 another video things are better (THANK YOU) now 575 patrons. April 21 ,593 patrons for 7 days , April 28 591 , finally April 30 590.

Now May 2 563 patrons left. When I last check...Wich means he lost 30 P. ..

It also means he as to Block now 30 people on Twitter..

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

No, the lowest level was 392. You can follow it here:

https://graphtreon.com/creator/cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit