It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Just in case you mist it...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    40 Scientific Inaccuracies From the Bible

I can find about the same number of false statements in his livestream and hundreds more in his public statements since. He is a complete fraud and has copied the business model of his former masters.

You can throw a stick into a penitentiary and it stands a good chance of hitting someone better than Lloyd Evans.

There is a reason I call him Jabba the Hutt and the weight is only a part of it. He’s a greedy, filthy, disgusting slob of a human being who deserves the same fate as Jabba.

That girl on the pic with him should be able to take him back to her village in chains for public humiliation.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

More from Sashees mom 🤦🏻‍♀️claiming Dijana was unfaithful this time (probably trying to get this whole post down by mods for controversy)

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

AGAIN ?

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Tell you something Sashees mom would be great for the former Soviet Union.
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

In the Apr 26 2023 sushi video, around 11;50 minutes he was talking how the G.B. like to control our life ...then he said this and I quote : "when it come to other cult, it's all about the money.I'm thinking about group like scientology and nexium they also have don't get me wrong huge amouts of control in people's personal and intimates lives but there's a greater emphasis I would argue on making money in those groups and you know finding a way to extracts as much cash as possible from individual members,,,''

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    "The sex workers are fine! Every marriage can use some and no one wants to admit!"

I'm going to assume that this person is just trolling and not actually an Evans supporter. Another example of Poe's Law.

• Toblerone5
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Absolutely crazy Reddit thread. A few observations:

Lloyd has very little support there. Only a handful of supportive comments and most of these were downvoted and in the negative.

People are still VERY angry at him, and this newbie telling their story of being conned by him to donate absolutely triggered more than a few people.

Sashee’s Mom did herself and Lloyd no favours there and seemed to illustrate how Lloyd triggers his followers into insane cultists.

Now even his followers on Reddit have to preface any supportive comments with statements of disgust for his behaviour and a few actually called him a narcissist. He’ll never shake this label.

Twitter and now Reddit are largely no-go areas for Lloyd and his followers. This is a problem that is not going away as the new donors find new outlets and social networks. He used to absolutely rule both of those and they largely served as his playground. He doesn’t go to Reddit as any comment there would cause a stir. His tweets are largely ignored and his likes and quality of followers have taken a huge hit.

In his book he actually encourages people to seek out that subReddit for support. He’ll be sure to edit that part out when/if he gets a second edition out. If he is to succeed he is going to have to mostly isolate his followers from social media and it’s going to be a daily battle for him.

• Listener
    Listener

How many user names is Lloyd using? MadreeDeSashee sounds like Lloyd.

Who else would think that every marriage needs sex workers, that they are actually good for the marriage?

The Post is all about revenge. It starts out by stating Lloyd is going to get 'these people'.

He says his wife is not the person we know her to be and threatens to expose her. He has all her emails and will reveal them. To whom? I gather it's to the very ones he's supposed to be 'getting'.

If it's not Lloyd then it's a very sick supporter that is supporting these actions.

He thinks that by exposing his wife, he will regain all his old supporters. He is that disillusioned. It's as if he is going to get back at 'these people' that left him by making them support him again by attempting to somehow prove his wife is just as bad as him.

His big giveaway is where he says that his marriage had been a great love story. Not even a loyal supporter could conclude that. If it had been, there would have been no secret sexting or going on to dating sites or buying sex elsewhere for a start.

It appears Lloyd is moving forward and has accepted his marriage is a failure but now wants to justify himself by revealing Diana's emails. What a cruel man he is. Has he no love for his own children?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit