It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    Maybe there's another reason behind the new pics...

So he sees himself as a future George Clooney or Alan Rickman? Figures.

He probably thinks his skits in convention rebuttals and his amateur comedy and music appearances indicate a huge undiscovered performing talent.

Plus of course, theatre and drama classes are a great source of females to harass date.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Does lard ass not realize that acting classes means you need to take criticism from the instructor? The director also tells you what to do, not the other way around? That he's not guaranteed to be the star of the show and no amount of whining to his YouTube audience and legal threats will change that?

He's not interested in acting. He's interested in being applauded. There's a difference.

That being said, oh to be a fly on the wall of that class. If his "comedy" routine is any indication of his talent, he should make room on his shelf for a Razzie, not an Oscar.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    He's not interested in acting. He's interested in being applauded. There's a difference.

Good point, DerekMoors.

Far too much discipline required in acting for our Lloydy-boy to cope with. He would hate having to be at the bottom of the pecking order and take direction from others.

His problem though is, whatever new career path he takes he's going to have to do that. He'll be the fish out of water, the newbie, and he'll have to humble himself and learn from others. Can he deal with that?

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you Toblerone5

We've been surprised at the numbers & new subscribers. He told us years ago " They're just a fart in the wind. I have 50,000 subscibers & they only have 10,000 so I'm right"

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

He wants to be an "entertainer", but he knows that his bread and butter is always going to be on the religious side. He tried standup comedy it didn't go well. He tried doing open mic nights for music, but it didn't go well. He wants to chase the high of his previous success without any of the work. It took him years to get the following he did and with music or standup, it would also take years. Years he is too lazy to spend. Much easier to get some headshots to give him an ego boost and slightly pivot.

By the way, someone on the reddit thread said they will do some digging for us to find out if it is public record at the courthouse itself. Stay tuned!

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@LMSA, the person checking at the courthouse for the records also mentioned using upwork. This is really clever and something I didn't think of. We might be able to find a paralegal on upwork who might legally have access to this information who could get it quickly for a nominal fee.

Upwork is a site where you can hire freelancers for just about anything.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    We might be able to find a paralegal on upwork who might legally have access to this information who could get it quickly for a nominal fee.

pr0ner: I saw that in the thread. Since you are actually named on this lawsuit whatever this is, can you please follow up on this? I don’t want to cross paths here. On the predmet site, there were many different ways to obtain a login to this site. Seems that if you are a Croatian citizen, you have the right to view this which would line up with how many other countries allow citizens to access public court filings. Let’s go the Upwork route if we need to. There has to be more than a few people who are willing to download documents and get paid for doing so, especially in Croatia.

The guy who listed the conviction on 29 August must have found something. I don’t think he was making it up. It will be very interesting to find what’s there and I am sure it will be quite embarrassing to Lloyd given his strong statements on his chances of success.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Yea, I'll see what I can find out. I'm guessing "conviction" is probably a loose translation. Because if the "conviction" was in Lloyd's favor he would be shouting it as loud as he could from the rooftops. My understanding was on the August 29th bit it was tossed because of lack of standing (given that no one was a Croatian citizen) but maybe Kim could shed more light there. Thus, they resubmitted. I don't believe there was any mention of a "letter" though with that one.

I'm wondering if this time the case was thrown out with "prejudice". This might explain the need for a letter and Lloyd's sulky attitude. If has to admit that the court will refuse any future hearings of the case it makes him look really really really stupid. Even more stupid than if it was just thrown out.

Oh baby it's getting good
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I'm guessing "conviction" is probably a loose translation.

I think so too. My guess is they told him the defendants would not be served but did not close the case, thus explaining all his subsequent filings under “JLE”. This is Sisak Municipal, the 10th largest city in a small country. It’s like going to a county courthouse in Oklahoma or Saskatchewan and saying you have a defamation case to file against 7 people in 4 different countries, none of them your own, all based on things they said on the internet. The only way he got this past the clerk’s stamp was because it was through Novosel’s office.

It’s a bureaucratic nightmare for people probably paid the median wage or less. It’s something they’d have to go through the Croatian Foreign Ministry to even attempt.

When they balked, Lloyd just did what he does best and that’s trying to bully his way through.

Whatever is on those docs is pure entertainment. Vintage Lloyd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit