It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Someone left me this message. Do any of you knows what are those videoS ? that Watchtower ask him to removed? And how come they never ask him to remove the Bottlegate video? If you think about it M.Morris was film without knowing about it... I know he got a letter from Watchtower ,he did a video about it asking him to removed ? I forgot the video and he said he talk to his lawer ? Kim Silvio maybe ? anyway Watchtower couldn't force him to do it so he didn't do it... And by the way Who left a -1 on Kim post about the Pervo in Patong ? Seriously ?

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

Toblerone5, Watchtower never asked him to remove anything. He had a copyright strike he thought it was from Watchtower. He obviously made a live stream about it and surprise surprise he collected some cash. It turned out the copyright strike was done by someone else no related to Watchtower.

He had issues with Watchtower just for the IICSA representation. WT points were silly as they didnt want him but frankly he was really not entitled to be there as he had no experience with CSA. One could argue that since he was an elder and knew policies etc., but I am sure there were more experienced former elders/bethelites/COs who could be more representative.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    (Steven Hassan, Leah Remini, Stuckman, BBC, Royal Commission, and so on).

Steven Hassan has been discredited so I hear, just another scam artist like Lloyd. Leah Remini gives me the creeps, Stuckman, nope no idea, the BBC is nothing more than a propaganda wing for the state and holds quite a few child abusers within its walls, The Royal Commission was set up to fail, after all, if they really dived deeper they would expose something that goes right to the top.

So, in my humble opinion, he hasn't really achieved anything.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Thank you so much Lloydevansparody. About that Emanuel okon @Ef40kon ,simply me,join february 2022 twitter account , no post ,he retweeted 2 post from paulogia @paulogia0 the other one from Xavier Ortiz from Feb 26 2022? weird...By the way i did answer him back but I doubt he will talk to me again...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I went down the rabbit hole again . 2 Youtube videos about dinausors and JW, and even though L.E. video was made 3 month and 17 days ahead of Harrison ,The Truth Hurts, M. Harrison video was more popular, Also let's not forget that L.E. video was made in 2020, during the Covid pandemic depending of where you lived in the world, people at that time had more time to go and watch youtube video like the one that Lloyd made and yet...By the way about Lloyd comments section a lot of people just wrote how cute jessica was in the video.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Wow! Even in the shorts Youtube videos TTH as more views than L.E. who by the way in that video, it's just him talking like a robot

• lloydevansinfo
    lloydevansinfo

Important Announcement from your friends at www.lloydevans.info

We're back. Bitch.

We've been receiving offers to donate. While we appreciate these overtures and the good intentions behind them, this is NOT what we are about. You don't expose a grift by taking part in one. We don't want your money. What we do want is your attention and your keen efforts to not let Lloyd Evans benefit from a community that is unaware of his actions, both then and now.

www.lloydevans.info

Scrutiny - Transparency - Truth

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Delicious news to see the site back.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

If anyone belongs to JWTALK I would be interested to know what they are saying about the decision in Norway.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Well done @lloydevansinfo, Nothing has been removed so if there was a "threat" by Lloydy Boy, you have handled it admirably. He can't bully people into silence now and that must be killing him inside. This could be one of the reasons why he is seemingly unusually quiet at the moment. And of course his latest successful grift! 🙄

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit