It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    but in the longer term doesn’t bode well for him when it does fail.

I'm wondering if it's already failed. I'm wondering if in Croatia truly absurd complaints just get ignored?

I understood this was a law only used by the government, previously?(cooked up to control dissent?) If that's the case maybe they think he's bonkers and have quietly binned the whole thing??

Can anyone correct me on this?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I wonder if there's a way that the "defendants" can be notified that the action was dropped or settled or what the status is. Because I expect that Evans would wait a very long time to report the outcome if it wasn't what he wanted (and that is what I expect to happen, if it has not happened already). If (when) it fails and word gets out, I imagine he will be at his most creative in his attempts to explain why it actually succeeded. That, or he'll cry persecution again and use it as a way to beg for more money.

I find it hard to believe that he'll just accept the loss, since so much of his 'defense against the defamation and bullying' relies on smearing his critics as 'criminal defendants.'

• Simon
    Simon
    There is also the lawsuit, which in the short term was his way of scaring people into silence but in the longer term doesn’t bode well for him when it does fail.

What lawsuit? There isn't one AFAIK ...

There was a shakedown letter from a lawyer with the threat of a lawsuit, it seemed like they hoped people would just pay some money but they couldn't even put any effort into responding to enquiries.

Unless and until someone is served papers, there isn't any lawsuit.

There's just Lloyd and his lies.

But long term he can't keep claiming he has a lawsuit when he doesn't. Event the dumbest supporter (and man, he has some dumb ones*) will have to question when it's at the 2, 5, 10 year anniversary of the (supposed) "litigation".

That's why he constantly shits on the Croatian legal system - he's preparing to blame them for it all not happening, not that he had no case.

*one of his defenders on twitter (possibly him) wouldn't accept basic principles of Math, that a statement such as "the more times you roll a dice, the higher the probability that you will roll a 6" wasn't true unless you have "proof".

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Just saw this on twitter from the account of New In The Trut @NewInTheTruth she wrote that yesterday ,May 2 2023 marks the 1st anniversary of Lloyd lodging his defamation charches ! against 7 people...

And he's still talking about continuing to pursue this nonesense ...Oh right... "Till the day he dies"

it's cute when he tell his subscribers ,that he has some (imaginary) lawyers that keeps re-filing that ...Lawyer with the initial JLE ? wow! what are the odds? from what lawfirm again? Romacro? wait that doesn't exist anymore...TO SOON?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I understood this was a law only used by the government, previously?(cooked up to control dissent?)
    This “private prosecutor” provision is a leftover from the Yugoslav wars. It was a way for people who had their property damaged or even stolen during the war to sue the perpetrators and rectify the situation. Usually local disputes involving people who were too small potatoes to ship off to The Hague for criminal trials.

He’s abusing this provision in order to get back at people who made derogatory comments toward him on the internet.

What lawsuit? There isn't one AFAIK ..
    There is something filed with the Sisak court. I use the term “lawsuit” loosely because this provision they have there for people being able to “criminally prosecute” people is probably often abused. The courts there in Sisak probably have to deal with these suits from time to time from spiteful neighbours complaining about noisy dogs or if someone ran over their chicken and refused to compensate them.

Those people have a better case than Lloyd Evans.

To put it in better terms, what he did is the equivalent of making a call to the police and having them take down a report. There is a point where they ask you if you want to “press charges” and you say yes.

Let me try this out right now, hold on….

I’m back. Lloyd, I’ve just gotten off the phone with the police. For making threatening comments about coming after people for 40 years and hunting them down, according to Officer Broussard at the Burlington Vermont Police Department they would like to have a word with you. Please contact him as you are now a suspect in a criminal investigation.

Patrons of Lloyd Evans - You are now financially supporting a suspect in a criminal investigation.

See how easy that is?

Officer Broussard also informed me that the phone is not a toy and I probably need to stay off social media if he’s bothering me that much.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    if someone ran over their chicken

The poor thing was only trying to get to the other side of the road... I'll get my coat!

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog
    if someone ran over their chicken

Now I want KFC
  • ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I'm sorry but I have to speak out here. Who are you really ForeverAlone? I have been watching your messages and they actually sound more like either a Lloyd supporter or Lloyd himself. Debra does not need to share anything to prove anything at all.
    I am getting extremely sick of this "We need 100% proof" argument when there are hours and hours of Lloyd abuse online for everyone to see. He can say whatever he likes and everyone believes him, but everyone who goes against him has to show 100% evidence that Lloyd is a piece of shit.
    I really do hope I am wrong here, however, this shit needs to stop here. No one needs to prove anything anymore, let alone someone who has been through abuse.

There is only 1 person on this forum who knows my true identity, and I can assure you I am not Lloyd or a Lloyd supporter. I was a Lloyd supporter for years though.

I am a person who likes facts and evidence. I learned that you cannot believe everything that you see on the internet, and you need more than 1 or 2 pieces of circumstantial evidence before it can be as effective as real evidence. The more evidentiary the facts are the more I believe them. Thats how it should be. This is also the reason why it took so long for me to be totally convinced that Lloyd needed to be gone from this community and nowhere near CSA/SA victims and survivors. It took me months and months of reading and verifying this circumstantial evidence to finally convince me that the stuff I was reading and seeing was in fact the truth. I am not a vindictive person at heart. If there is even the slightest chance that someone does not need to be "blacklisted" I am going to give them this chance. I would rather be safe than sorry that I took part in the cancellation of someone.

I know there are people that do not have the time or inclination to put in the effort and hours I did to come to the same conclusion as me. The more 100% proof that can be provided the easier it is to convince 550 or so patrons to quit supporting him. I just want him gone as quickly as possible and the way we do that is provide direct 100% proof that no sane person can justify at all. I have an Associate's and Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. In the Criminal Justice system, the more 100% proof you have the easier it is to convict a guilty person. This is the same way here.

There seems to be a lot of people on here that are so understandably angry at Lloyd that they will believe anything that someone says in this thread, twitter, reddit...etc. I am not one of those people. I have never been personally affected by Lloyd's anger, rage, outing...etc. I never knew anything about Lloyd other than his videos until I joined this forum 9 months ago.

I myself am a survivor of CSA (outside WT). I do not mind telling every detail of my abuse because it has been so long since then and I have had 23+ years of therapy to get over it. I just thought if Debra was in the same boat as me, she would consider sharing that's all.

Love to you Thisismein1972.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I can confirm that Forever Alone is definitely not lloyd, and is definitely not a cedarite xx

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

So has Lloyd lost the studio for real this time?

will he be moving back to the UK? Either he just forgets his kids or he keeps flying back to see them?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit