It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

Anyone worried about the email they got - please watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IenBXiwfVLg

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Firstly, this is a publicity stunt on behalf of Lloyd. He's threatened to do this so I guess in order to not look like a fool he had to follow through with this laughably unprofessional piece of legal fakery.

Secondly, what a hypocrite !!!! It's he himself who, on a daily basis, criticizes people and damages their honour, reputation, privacy, family name, mental health etc etc such as Antony Morris - for merely buying whiskey etc. How utterly laughable!

The fact that this is just another rouse to try and scam £3000 off of other exjws is utterly sickening.

In fact I think we should ALL make videos doing a critique of his "incident" in support exjw You Tubers, Kim, @Cappy and @Burg3rtime!! Can anyone send me the file of the video please?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Jeff Also (and I was told this some years ago by my own lawyer), if the lawyers think they have a criminal case they would pursue that FIRST. Then, when you have a guilty verdict, you go to civil court and use that as proof of responsibility and damages. It makes the civil trial a slam dunk.

I completed some undergraduate law modules at Uni and although no expert I would agree with this assessment.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I hope the content creators tell JLE to pound sand. Also for what it is worth, JLE is down to 660 patrons.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I love the way his patron number keeps going down.

How many did he have before he 'took a break from youtube' on 2nd Jan 2022??

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I don't know the exact number, but he had around 900 patrons prior to his Thailand vacation.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Since half my family are still JW's, I look at some exJW youtubes for a few minutes while getting ready for work from time to time...as some would be in my youtube rotation along with recipes, movie reviews and whatever.

I am happy to report LW's youtubes are no longer popping up in "Recommended", as I don't want to see his face and don't want to listen to a single work he has to say...about anything.

• Marbles
    Marbles

Now that this has happened, I have zero interest in watching his videos. When it first happened, I noticed he was not producing videos for 2-3 weeks and I thought, "what has happened to Lloyd Evans? Why is he not producing videos? Maybe he went on vacation? Why did he not produce a video saying he was going on vacation?" Because I watched him whenever he produced new content if it was something I would be interested in (as a former Bible student). So finally I checked the "community section" of his page and learned about his extra-curricular activities. At this point, I will no longer be seeking his videos out, or clicking if they appear in my recommended section. I'll only watch videos on this topic, none of his other stuff. At this point his videos are only for people who have been disfellowshipped for similar reasons and LE is going to lead them to sexual freedom, so he thinks. I guess that is his idea of "the truth will set you free."

Asking people (or "inviting" them, rather) to pay 6,000 before a Judge has even issued an Order requiring such payment is ridiculous. That's not how it works, and it looks like another scam of his to get the gullible to give him money.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

acccoding to this tweet he is taking peoples to COURT NOW?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

You mean this court?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit