It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jehalapeno
  • vienne
    vienne

You cause trouble for Simon if you steal copyrighted images. Not a good idea. The thought is spot on.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    Jehalapeno

Now that pic was funny!

Made my day!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    You cause trouble for Simon if you steal copyrighted images. Not a good idea. The thought is spot on.

Not in this case. Commentary and satire constitutes fair use.

• Powermetal4ever
    Powermetal4ever

I have never given money to Lloyd or any ex Jw activist either. So I don't care who is right and who is wrong. Yes Lloyd seems to have done something stupid but I doubt every ex Jw activist is flawless. This is what happens when you blindly believe in one man, you gonna be dissapointed at one point. So I don't care about this whole thing at all, I watch both Lloyd and Kim & Mikey. Apparently they hate each other, but I don´t care.

• Simon
    Simon
    I doubt every ex Jw activist is flawless

True, but he's the only one I'm aware of that has admitted to raising money off sex abuse victims and then regularly visiting prostitutes over many years and who has had other far more serious allegations made about him.

The vast majority of us live far more mundane, normal, moral lives both in absolute terms and by comparison.

No one is claiming they are flawless, but let's not pretend we're all anywhere remotely close to being the same.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Yeah, the "Nobody's Perfect" argument doesn't work.

If you have illegally used sex workers (admitted) then you should definitely not be advocating for sex abuse victims. You're discrediting your cause.

That's called hypocrisy and is a far cry from "nobody's perfect."

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

The only reason I'd watch Lloyd's videos now would be forensically, to try to understand how a personality disordered mind works.

• Listener
    Listener

I'm not sure this was mentioned but Cappytan has made some effort to try and work out whether the claims by this Marko and some of it that was published by Kim and Mike had any basis in truth or not.

I missed this twitter that he made on twitter 27 Feb

Here’s why my gut says they’re fake. There is no known user interface, prior to 2016’s Microsoft Outlook redesign, that uses a person’s initials in a circle with a thin weight font to thread either chat or email messages. Prove me wrong.

The implication here is that these screenshots were supposedly taken in 2008. I find that so far to be impossible.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bbqtexican

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Listener, concentrate on the facts, there is a police investigation in progress in the UK, there is people and evidence so quit the "Lloyd support brigatre" before it's too late

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit