It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Marbles
    Marbles

After learning that he has no control of his di(k, he would be the last person I would want to discuss CSA with.

His public confessions, (by plural I mean those included in his book as well as his You Tube video discussing the information posted by Kim on reddit [and removed, of course]) seemed somewhat exhibitionistic. I can only imagine him listening to the stories of CSA as being voyeuristic. This is the very disturbing image I have of him now, though I am certain he would rather people entertain an image of him taken at face value, like I did at first. I wish I didn't dislike him so much, but I do dislike him because he is a threatening sexual predator who is getting away with it right in front of our eyes.

I'm sure the public criticism isn't good for his mental health. I think he should step away from this. This isn't about religion or having a cult mind set. Part of a woman's function is the biological role of being a mother. Lloyd puts no value on this aspect of womanhood, obviously.

• Marbles
    Marbles

I forgot to say, he could have (and probably should have) been reported to You Tube for that comment "there will always be a small minority who are concerned with what I do with my di(k." This guy is truly pushing it. He is at the level of "Roosh" that sex tourist guy who gave advice to incels about how to pick up chicks, and who got banned from Amazon for publishing sex tourism books.

• Listener
    Listener

raymond frantz - You tell me to concentrate on the facts and say there is a police investigation in progress in the UK.

Did you make the report since you have already made your own conclusions regarding his guilt.

Here's a couple of your comments on this forum

Both the girl in Wales and the Jw girl are true. I was not aware of the sexting with the girl in Wales as this something thT VAH had in his possession foe some time...
    All 3 of them are totally corrupt and not only they offered Lloyd a hiding place in Wilmslow, our congregation, but also crucial advise how to escape to Croatia and avoid criminal charges.

Are you providing all the evidence and information that you have to this police investigation?

I've read that there had been a police investigation when the allegations surfaced in around 2017 but nothing came of it.

I would also like to know what you mean by telling me to quit the "LLoyd support brigatre (brigade?) before it's too late?

Are you suggesting I would fall into some sort of vortex, never to return?

I can tell you that I am absolutely no part of his cult/brigade/following and have tried to inform others to be very careful if they plan on giving personal information to Lloyd, including an instance when he sent out an invitation on reddit a while back.

There is nothing wrong with examining the information we do have at the moment.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I'm not sure this was mentioned but Cappytan has made some effort to try and work out whether the claims by this Marko and some of it that was published by Kim and Mike had any basis in truth or not.

Well thank goodness someone has.

If this person is real it must be obvious Lloyd and Dijana know who it is. If he's not on social media, saying which cousin it is will have no effect on this person. None of you stated they know who he is. In fact Kim B, I believe, said she didn't know. Why not? How can you put this on social media if you're getting statements and you have NO idea who this person is (or at least a close friend does, so say if Joel knows him, for instance. At least someone in other words)

If anyone does know, why haven't they come forward to say "I know who it is. Their name, address, family connections (so how they are related which side of the family) - eg Marko is the husband of her mother's sisters eldest daughter, etc. Yet no one has done this. You've put screenshots of a conversation and you have no idea where they come from.

• vienne
    vienne

Marco is a distraction. He could be totally fake, and Lloyd still 'said what he said.' Bad enough in itself.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He is an excellent manipulator. He wants people talking about the allegations because he reckons he can disprove them and/or use then to set himself up as the victim.

Ignore these allegations and focus on the reason Mark, Javier, Kim and hundreds of his patrons have refused to work with him, which is his trip to Thailand and him being unfit to represent abuse survivors; the comments in his own livestream and public statements, not allegations that anyone else made.

• Simon
    Simon
    Cappytan has made some effort to try and work out whether the claims by this Marko and some of it that was published by Kim and Mike had any basis in truth or not.
    Here’s why my gut says they’re fake. There is no known user interface, prior to 2016’s Microsoft Outlook redesign, that uses a person’s initials in a circle with a thin weight font to thread either chat or email messages. Prove me wrong. The implication here is that these screenshots were supposedly taken in 2008. I find that so far to be impossible.

I can easily find references to jQuery plugins for creating user-initials as avatars in a circle from earlier, at least 2014. Even Google were using them in 2015. So they were mainstream by then and straight away "There is no known user interface, prior to 2016’s Microsoft Outlook redesign" is invalidated.

If there were developer libraries for anyone to add them, then by that point it can be deemed to be a commonly used thing. So usage and actual invention could easily be from much earlier.

The challenge is finding the specific example, and despite what some people think, the internet isn't a great place at keeping history. Even things I know and remember, major products, are sometimes difficult to locate information about. People lose data over time, servers go offline, the past is often forgotten pretty quickly online.

So I doubt you can prove them fake and this claim doesn't do it as it relies on "lack of evidence" as evidence, which is weak, I think the only way they could have proven things fake would be if they'd used a screen resolution, font or anti-aliasing that wasn't definitively invented until some time later. But they don't AFAICT and would someone going to the trouble to re-create those old things in such detail then randomly decide to throw in some "modern avatars"? Or is the reality that we don't really know about the avatars?

Lack of evidence of something only proves a lack of evidence has been found, nothing more - that lack of evidence doesn't become evidence of anything in itself one way or the other. Technical analysis might have proven them to be faked, but if it doesn't it simply means it failed to disprove them as being credible.

• Marbles
    Marbles

Lloyd Evans has gone over the top and is sitting on everyone's head. At this point, he is like Humpty Dumpty. He's gonna fall. Or he already has, and no one can help him.

Not that it is important, but I went to Javier's FB page and viewed some of the videos. One of them included LE interviewing either CSA victims/survivors or their parents. LE was sitting on a couch wearing white socks (no shoes), like some kind of eccentric idiot, while all this expensive camera equipment surrounded the people he was interviewing.

He has ruined any future career he might have by using You Tube to promote his book. There are a few YT video creators who create content like "How Lloyd Evans Ruined His You Tube Career."

I'm going to send him over to them as a potential candidate for one of their videos.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    So I doubt you can prove them fake and this claim doesn't do it as it relies on "lack of evidence" as evidence, which is weak, I think the only way they could have proven things fake would be if they'd used a screen resolution, font or anti-aliasing that wasn't definitively invented until some time later.

Simon what do you think about the time stamp? Someone said it was missing a zero on the 24 hour clock and that also days of the week weren't capitalised? Is that an issue please?

Vienne & SBF He is an excellent manipulator. He wants people talking about the allegations because he reckons he can disprove them and/or use then to set himself up as the victim.
    Ignore these allegations and focus on the reason Mark, Javier, Kim and hundreds of his patrons have refused to work with him, which is his trip to Thailand and him being unfit to represent abuse survivors; the comments in his own livestream and public statements, not allegations that anyone else made.

Absolutely I fully agree with this. I'm just annoyed anything else was put out there before investigation because it plays right into his hands.

• Simon
    Simon
    what do you think about the time stamp? Someone said it was missing a zero on the 24 hour clock and that also days of the week weren't capitalised? Is that an issue please?

All the date formatting appears to be consistent AFAICT. Again, if one was different to the others then it could indicate some fakery, but I don't see it. I don't see a day of the week anywhere (was it the month name?) and the fact that 24 hour times don't have a leading zero is meaningless, it says more about people in the software industry not knowing how to format dates (seriously, you could be a full-time "date-time consultant" and do nothing else).

That sounds more like someone determined to come up with some reason to claim them as fake than a legitimate discrepancy being found.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit