It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    So he’ll probably struggle on for a long while yet before giving up.

But then what? Get a real job? He has no skills and no educational credentials. He's getting older and already complaining of back issues.

He also has the worst personality on the planet, no way can he take direction and especially if it's from a woman or religious person.

He thinks he should be the boss but doesn't have the smarts enough to start a business himself, he doesn't even have the few IQ points it takes to keep up a YouTube audience and "activism" career. All he had to do was stop bullying people and just concentrate on his own stuff and he couldn't even do that.

Imagine him trying to open a storefront or bar or something, all he'd do is piss off everyone and try his best to screw people out of everything. I also don't think he's smart enough to understand things like accounting, pricing, purchasing, etc.

The only thing he could do is start some simple little lawn cutting or moving company but I doubt he could even keep something like that afloat. Maybe he'll meet another woman with zero self-esteem and bully her into paying the rent while he plays in his studio and goes out to "run errands" for a few hours every few weeks.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Funny ,3 hrs ago it was 419 ,and now 422? I really think his the one "buying" maybe the $1 membership ,or one of his over zealous worshipper, just to keep the appearance that everything is not that bad. Too bad there is not a way to know how many patrons he have in each levels. There must be a lot that have more than one $1 account...

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

So in the past few weeks we have had to big news: Norway stopping giving government money to the jw and Pennsylvania attorney general arresting 4 jw for child abuse.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen anything on Lloyd channel about this, or am I wrong?

Jabba must be really pissed that he's not involved in any of those things. Also what that exjw did in Norway it's called activism. What Lloyd does it's not.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

These goals or Patreon benchmarks are pure BS and they always have been. He's not even fulfilling his promise for the 380 mark which he exceeds by 40 patrons or so. There are no meet-ups, nor is he travelling to "diverse" locations to film. It doesn't look like he's even going to create a "feature length documentary" as promised with 220 patrons.

It's all going into his pocket and always has been. What he gives his wife is essentially child support/alimony, and then there is Tibor. But once those two expenses are taken care of, plus the added expense of renting a studio flat and his own flat which he didn't even have mere months ago, it's all gravy to him.

He'll then need to rely almost solely on YouTube algorithms to get views on his videos and to sell this next book he's writing

This presents a problem. His YT views are down, and often lower than the levels of views that YTers like Wally and others get. That's a huge loss in revenue for him. Now with over half his Patrons gone, some of whom were high tier ones, and with a few off-the-book donors ending their support, it's safe to say he he's lost well over half his income.

The problem is that his expenses have risen even despite these losses. Before he was living rent free with the wife. Now he's seemingly renting two places in Zagreb for living and filming quarters. He's regularly going on beach holidays as he has in the past.

The question is - how huge was his grift? He's been a "full time activist" for like 8 years now, the last 4 or 5 of which has seen a lot of donations coming in regularly. He had no mortgage or rent to pay and most of his travelling expenses were crowdfunded. I reckon he still has a lot stashed away, some of which he had earmarked for his planned home in Istria.

When this all went down in January, his prevailing instinct was one of anger and he's ruined his brand since then. He probably could have just cashed out at the point and bought himself someplace nice. But he wanted everyone to know that he "won" and was not changing his lifestyle or his business model.

It should be obvious to him by now that his Patrons are not coming back and will slowly dwindle away. Reputation is everything, especially when you are soliciting donations off of the generosity of others.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    Funny ,3 hrs ago it was 419 ,and now 422? I really think his the one "buying" maybe the $1 membership ,or one of his over zealous worshipper, just to keep the appearance that everything is not that bad.

I think if a patron's payment doesn't go through when charged at the first of the month, they're dropped off the count and notified by email. Then if they fix that and send a payment, they go back to that tally.

That's why it fluctuates so much the first few days of the month. You have people who cancel their patronage and those with payment issues all drop by the end of the day on the 1st. Then any who correct their payment issues or reactivate their account after getting that notification will go back into the overall count.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

That was an excellent tweet that LloydEvansParody made back in sept. to show how Shady he his...

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

The auto play video may count as a view for Lloyd's stats, but it won't pay him any money as there isn't a commercial on that 5 minute video. The old saying goes "figures lie and liars figure." If that video playing makes him feel better as his "media empire" crumbles around him, then more power to him.

It is also fun to see the number of fools customers drop even further.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    Also what that exjw did in Norway it's called activism. What Lloyd does it's not.

Also, the work done in Pennsylvania to bring these cases before the prosecutor and educate them about why this goes on in the religion... that's activism.

The fat boy needs to realize that inflation is so insane right now, most people are looking to trim any corner they can. If he was really doing things that made a difference, got the attention of quality news reporters and other results like Norway and PA, I'm sure more people would be happy to dole out a few bucks.

But no, he's just regurgitating his nonsensical rebuttals (like it's so tough to rebut JW garbage) and making stupid "sushi" videos about nothing. Even that Truth About the Truth documentary booted him.

Not only is it stupid to pay him to make YouTube videos from which he gets ad revenue (again, more double dipping) but seeing other activists get real results has got to make people realize how pathetic and irrelevant he is.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thanks for explaining that to me, Vienne. (Several pages back.)

• Pasta_Hour
    Pasta_Hour

I'm just over here thoroughly enjoying this bloat's downfall. Lloyd if you read this: suck my poo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit