It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Thanks👍Probably was the months I probably got that wrong.

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, so if one month was capitalized and the others not, that would indicate someone edited something. But the fact that they are all lowercase suggest it's just the quirky way that software formatted dates.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

There is a godd news and a bad news for JLE patreon, the good news is that the 07.03.2022 he did not spend there's money at the "massage parlor, but the bad news he spend it at a law firm and send this to the youtuber Jake Vaughn, @altwordly...

• Toblerone5
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

Why did anyone feel a need to (poorly) redact all of the references to "Mr. Evans"?

As for the contents of the letter... LOL.

• Simon
    Simon

Notice they don't point to anything specific, but they want a blanket statement saying everything is untrue, and anything negative about Mr ButtHurt be scrubbed from view.

That's a legal Hail Mary legal letter if ever there was one!

I hope he tells them to shove it ...

• Joe_Decaff
    Joe_Decaff

One of those cases where I liked a youtuber, then grew tired of him, then he turned out to be a horrible person.

At least the middle part gave me some cushion.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I don't know anything about lawyers in Croatia. In the U S going to an attorney with a $3000 claim would get you laughed out of the office. They'd tell you to take it to small claims court.

Also (and I was told this some years ago by my own lawyer), if the lawyers think they have a criminal case they would pursue that FIRST. Then, when you have a guilty verdict, you go to civil court and use that as proof of responsibility and damages. It makes the civil trial a slam dunk.

• Simon
    Simon

What if you don't really have a case and just want to shake the tree in the hope that some money falls out?

Oh, wait ...

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Yep. Smells like an ambulance chaser to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit