It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    How many wavering JWs has he discouraged, causing them to remain in the Watchtower?

He’s for the most part decent with the newly awakened. He’s keen to instill within them a strong sense of loyalty to him as the one who woke them up. In this way he goes after the most vulnerable whilst they still have a lot of the residual cult programming and seeks to switch that blind allegiance over to him and have them join as Patrons. It’s the exJWs who have a few years under their belt that he has the most trouble with as they have interacted with others who are in no way like Lloyd and they are better off for it. Still, there had to have been a few who were early on in the awakening process who have been put off by his behaviour and didn’t want anything to do with “apostates”.

By now anyone else would have taken the hint and dissappeared like so many other youtubers in the past that were involved in similar scandals.He won't do that

He won’t leave as long as there is money to be earned that supports his lifestyle. At 43 and in a country where he doesn’t speak the language, he has literally no other options for work. Even at just below 400 Patrons, he is still by far the most well compensated exJW activist. He’ll never gain any significant amount of support back with what information is out about him. Especially with the way he spends money. The new reality for him is funding the costs of living for two households and his wine and dine lifestyle of foreign meet-ups and tourism directly funded by donors is gone. He also will not be able to crowdfund any significant funds for kickstarting any new books he tries to put out.

It’s chilling to know that Lloyd Evans has earned way more than Ray Franz ever did even when you adjust for inflation. It’s still a shame upon him and those who enabled and defended him when he attempted to profit off of stealing a copyright from a dead man. And the sheer blatancy of it all - not only was he selling illegal copies of it, he was advertising his website on the back!

One thing you can count on Lloyd doing is shooting himself in the foot and alienating people with his arrogant attitude. His failure to exact any kind of vengeance upon the M7 and the failure of his court case will demonstrate for quite a few people what this guy is really about.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

And probably earned more money off the back of Ray Franz, ironically.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    earned more money off the back of Ray Franz, ironically.

About that, I always wonder how many "Copy and Paste" from Ray Franz book did he steal ,for his book? And why do I think it must be like 95%...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    And probably earned more money off the back of Ray Franz, ironically.

In the sense that almost everything he uses for his work comes from Ray, Paul Grundy or Olaf Johansson, in the main, with work from jwdotnet alumni. He was never smart enough to work out any of this for himself

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

from his Patreons page .For January 15, 3 zoom call...? and then for February he will upload some videos ,that they have to choose? Wow! He wrote "LIS " cause is to busy to add the letter T ...

• Caminante
    Caminante

12 p.m. PST, 3 p.m. EST, 8 p.m. UK and 9 p.m. Croatia refer to the very same time. The letter T might have been cut off from the post because Patreon only shows a maximum number of characters from a patron-only post.

• Vintage
    Vintage

What is his “voted video for February”? Does he have a list of possible topics and then invite his Patreons to vote on which one he should make next?

Is he trying to make his Patreons feel that they are participating in his “activism”?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Is he trying to make his Patreons feel that they are participating in his “activism”?

Yes. It’s a marketing/PR gimmick from way back. Nods his head, pretending to care, always ending with how he thought it was a good idea and that he’ll ponder it. If enough people ask, he’ll grudgingly do the video. In reality he dreads those Patreon meetings almost as much as JW ones, looking at the clock and getting out of there ASAP. It’s why he always seems to cancel them. Imagine being such an empty shell of a person that you set a reminder on your calendar for a Zoom with Lloyd, thinking he is really seeking your advice on what his future videos should be about. It’s like paying good money for an all-access pass at a rock concert and thinking the band just loves hanging out with you.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Where do I sign up for my personal ZOOM with the Great Neck-Bearded One?

I've shaved my ass, and I desire a ZOOM kiss upon my anus. A sort of autograph?

Think he's up for it? lol

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Somebody on twitter made a post , showing that Mrs Evans junior RESIGNED doing business with Daddy Evans in april 2022. Shunning my ass...Is dad is a Consultant ? of What?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit