It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Tonas, I think you are extremely close to correct πŸ˜”

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I'd just like to add on here, that over on the Reddit exJW sub, no one even mentions Hemorrhoid Evans anymore, and the rare cases he does ever come up, it's immediately followed up with negative comments. All of the recent Norway and WT PID information that was released, etc..... he was nowhere to be found or heard from. It doesn't help that (as usual) he burned all bridges on that sub and so the Mods probably wouldn't even let him back on.

He is 100% DONE. Reduced to commentary on things already released and past. The grift is up. He can slither back under whatever bearded rock is nearest him in whatever shithole country he is existing in.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

He’s probably on holidays πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    He’s probably on holidays πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Kim when you were working with him how often did he take holidays?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Kim when you were working with him how often did he take holidays?

Approx 3-4 per year, I’d have to go back gb rough my records to get the exact number 😳

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@Tonas I also think you're correct. He could probably bluff his way into a decent job as a content creator or content manager for a larger corporate making decent money but the minute his past comes up? Goodbye job. He had a good thing he could have parlayed into something possibly better. At some point, he is going to need to be dependent on Dijana again and he's probably realizing that. That would explain the posts of him going from Instagram model stan to happy father.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I'm trying to '' Collecting the dot'' and it doesn't add up. with the Thailand story. According to him( and we all know is a big LIAR) November 2021 , goes to texas...wife found Photos...he ? ask for open mariage , when she refuse he said in the livestream he fuck up and got on a plane. Then he said he went to thailand cause it was cheaper? Then on the Andrew Gold interview he said he wanted to experience the Asian culture? something like that. Also in livestream he said that because of the covid restriction it took a while to book the trip to Thailand and he needed the help of kim...of course there is the Scuba diving ''reason". And now New Light. we now now he must have had to go on some thailand dating site to book a GirlfriendS.

Sorry that make No SENSE,. He came back from texas in Dec. so lets say the wife found photos first week of Dec. they fight bla bla bla, I will be generous i will give them 5 days for all that. He left right after Xmas cause he celebrated New-year eve in a bar in Thailand, So he was able to plan all this only in 3 weeks? Some will say HE Doesn't Work! Also he said he was Super depress he needed a Mental Break. ? So He was able to plan a big Trip like that ,and not just for 1 week or 2 , 2 Months! On a "MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS" ?

So nosy introvert here , went on Google, Number One : What are the cheapest asian contry to visit. Vietnam,Indonisia,Malasia ,Philipines and of course Thailand... he choose Vietnam? WHY?

Number two, ( number 2 is also what comes to my mind when I think of this hole story) Between Vietnam or Thailand which one is CHEAPER : A week in Vietnam can cost you about $357 (per person), while a week in Thailand may cost you around $654. ..But he still choose Thailand? WHY?

Ha yes i forgot the "Scuba Diving" an the Beach...Number 3 : Which is the best Asian country for scuba diving?The Indonesian Republic is regularly voted as the best place in the world to scuba dive. The country consists of more than 13,000 islands, each having its own distinct identity both above and below the water.

Number 4 , will be of course ,drum roll here please : Which is cheaper? Thailand or Indonesia? A week in Indonesia can cost you about $330 (per person), while a week in Thailand may cost you around $654. These differences become even more noticable if you plan to spend a longer time in the country. 10 days, two weeks, or even one month of travel to Indonesia or Thailand can really add to your travel budget. Wow Thank you Budget your trip web site ! Too bad the Croatia Internet don't have access to this Information thought DUH!

So my number 5 will be ,with everything we now know WHY THAILAND? my guess that was always a big fantasy of him to go there and his word Fuck up. And there is no way in hell he plan that at the last minute. Bull number 2! The time line don't add up. My guess that open Mariage talk was before Texas, and the thailand trip was also made before Texas. He was going to use the mental health cards for that trip , but then when the cat got out of the back, he change is story and want us to believe that in a rush he decided to jump on a plane last minute to why not thailand? and this is all to punish is wife for a fight about some photos ? and some open mariage none sense ?LIAR! Not Buying This.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Don't forget Kim offered for him to come to Australia and have a free place to stay etc.. IIRC. One would think if they needed a break from things going to see a non-judgemental friend and getting some R&R would be more than welcome. He decided instead to go to Thailand alone. Either way, he said it himself in those texts. It was a trip to go be single and have fun. The problem he had with his mental was that Dijana wouldn't let him bone everything that moved.

I'm not of the opinion he went exclusively for sex tourism. I think it was partying and sex tourism. It's laughable to think a guy who sees sex workers on a regular basis wouldn't be aware of the sex trade there or want to engage in it.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    In all honesty I doubt she even knows about the sex industry

From what little I know of her and of the way you've described her, it seems like this was the case. When I say was, I am speaking of before she knew what he was up to in Thailand. It's one thing to be ignorant. It's something else to willfully ignorant. I say willfully because there had to have come a point where she heard what the fuss was about and why Lloyd was losing support. I wouldn't expect her to be an expert on the sex tourism industry and as a non-partaker, I know much more now than I did before. But I did know enough to know that a man travelling alone to Thailand was to see prostitutes, possibly underage ones.

If she still does not know about the sex tourism industry as we speak (5 January 2023) then she is being willfully ignorant. It's like knowing nothing about crypto and what it is, and have your husband tell you he has placed all your family's savings into bitcoin, only to nod and never bothering once to google the term and educate yourself. A simple google on Thailand and "sex tourism", sex workers", "prostitutes", etc will bring up a treasure trove of information. If she didn't bother to search for information then she really needs to get her head out of her ass and start acting like a woman in her late 30's with two young children and not some JW wife.

When Lloyd was posting here about his attempts to wake up his wife (she left roughly a year after he did), I was joking privately with a friend that it seemed she didn't have a choice in the matter. Knowing what we do now about Lloyd, I think we can begin to imagine the pressure she was under to leave. Don't get me wrong, I am glad she woke up and left the JWs, but you should never be under duress to do so. Everyone needs to wake up on their own timescale and upon their own volition. The pressure placed on her likely included regularly mocking her beliefs, seeking out arguments, pushing her into doing things she still believed were wrong, and just general douchebaggery when most loving husbands would be patient and try to move the process along gradually and at their pace.

I say this because it seems like Dijana has a lot of the lingering JW mindsets. She was awakened, but probably not in the way her personality called for. Seems like she was shamed and pressured into it and as a result has been artificially awakened in the sense that she might have not been at the point yet in her life. But her husband was an apostate now and was impatient with her, so she felt she needed to follow him out. And the information she had was likely filtered solely through him rather than her joining a JW support group and finding out what other questioning JWs thought.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    That his wife will no longer have any incentive to hold back. And that she might have other photos and messages. If he thinks he'll have trouble getting any job better than dishwasher, it probably won't get any easier when everyone knows just how bad of a person he really is..

I don't think any of that is within her personality type. She seems to actually believe in the concept of "privacy" and not in the way her husband does by making livestreams and snarky comments on social media, then placing the cloak of privacy back on. The information that is already out there about Lloyd's behaviour both in and outside the marriage is pretty damning and probably much more than she was ever comfortable with being released. I also believe that she is fearful of him. Her coming out directly with information and solid proof of what he's been up to will lead to him completely burning all bridges with her, a fierce custody battle, and probably fleeing the country and abandonment of his children if he's forced to pay significant child support.

I get why she needs to keep some semblance of a good relationship with him. He can make life miserable for her and I have no doubt he would do so if he felt she was being antagonistic with him. She doesn't need to intentionally provoke him, but she also doesn't need to show up in the lounge on Jabba the Hutt's sail barge.

I'm not of the opinion he went exclusively for sex tourism. I think it was partying and sex tourism

This is true, and he gave a hint of it in the livestream. He made a comment he was out getting edibles in Thailand, so he was probably pretty wasted much of the time. He's still stuck in his "JW rebel" mindset and purposely seeks out vices that would get him disfellowshipped several times over. It's a point of pride for him. In making the comment about getting edibles, he added that many exJWs would think he's "even more of a villain" and had a sarcastic smirk on his face. Lloyd reminds me of the idiots at the party who are always trying to one-up others by trading stories about how wasted they were and the crazy situations they found themselves in.

It's why he included the part about humping a Christmas tree in his book. He was very drunk and it was something he was trying to brag about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit