It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Consultant of what?

More bluff.

Somebody on twitter made a post , showing that Mr. Evans junior RESIGNED doing business with Daddy Evans in april 2022.

To be fair he may have done it in response to rumours they're working/connected in some way.

They've never had a real, revenue generating business (any more than some kid doing yard work). Just more Evan's con artistry. That's probably why they never bothered changing the details.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    They've never had a real, revenue generating business (any more than some kid doing yard work).

Yeah, I wouldn't read much into it. It was revealed that his father claimed a bad back, so that company may have been a tool for tax purposes to establish that he couldn't work and "lost" money every year. Remember Lloyd believes he's the smartest man in every room and he probably helped his father set it up. Lloyd's name was also on the incorporation paperwork of his former brother-in-law's lawn care company. He probably claimed he knew everything about tax law and legal issues and offered to do the same for him.

As for him being on the paperwork all this time, it's an inactive company so it wasn't high on the priority list. Fast forward to last spring where people were trying to find out what he has been up to, he resigned so as to not give people the idea that him and his father were in business together.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Would he have resigned to protect his Father's position in Watchtower?

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    He probably claimed he knew everything about tax law and legal issues

If he is such an expert in legal issues, how come he did not know that this legal issue with the M7 was going to go nowhere? Oh wait, he is a legal expert in British law not Croatian law. Gotcha! LOL!

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

He probably knew. Just wanted to fool everybody else hoping they'll soon forget about the lawsuit

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Why doesn’t Lloyd cover the stupid GB vax mandates, he is almost supporting the GB

this is surely the most important issue and the most likely to wake people up who before would never have woken up

I have heard people say things against the vaccines and the GB van mandates that I would never ever have guessed these ones would have any doubt about the GB

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think he understood that the criminal suit (and the civil suits, should he file them) aren't going anywhere. It was a shot in the dark, one of a handful of options at his disposal for intimidating and bullying Kim and anyone who supported her or who criticized him. I do think that he expected it to work as a deterrent. Combined with harassment from his followers, it would be enough to teach his critics a lesson: don't mess with him or he'll destroy you.

Again, I think what he underestimated was how the actions he admitted to would be received, including by many of his supporters. He figured that everyone would agree that Kim's betrayal was the issue, and that his behavior was a family matter and no one else's business. Maybe he felt that, at this point, his patrons owed him their dollars and had to justify ending their support. As he has discovered... that's not how it works.

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon, when there is a divorce, a court will usually require that the husband pay child support and often alimony. In the case of divorce, the children and Dijana would be receiving money from the same source they now receive it.

I think that is easier policed when someone has a more traditional defined role, where wages can be seen and deduced. Throw in "anonymous internet money" with "moved to a foreign country" and I think she may as well whistle dixie.

• Vintage
    Vintage

You don't think Dijana would get child support or alimony?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I think he understood that the criminal suit (and the civil suits, should he file them) aren't going anywhere [.....] I do think that he expected it to work as a deterrent.

There is evidence for both. In his 10 June 2022 "Legal Update" on Facebook, a lawyer in California made this comment which is pretty much what everyone else has been saying about the futility of his lawsuit due to his attempt to hold foreign nationals to Croatian law. He was also replying to Lloyd's assertion that he had no burden of proof with regard to his allegations. Jabba the Hutt claimed that when he feels someone has defamed him, he gets to sue, and it is up to the defendant to prove otherwise, which is just jaw dropping legal quackery and stupidity.

Lloyd, well... doubled down on a losing hand which has pretty much been the case for almost a year now.

The last sentence is key to deciphering what his expectations are: "...in a worst case scenario I would be happy with a Croatian verdict in my favour irrespective of whether damages can be collected abroad. The judgment itself would be vindication enough"

So, at very least, he's expecting a guilty verdict with damages awarded, but being unable to collect the monetary award. Also, in his 4 September 2022 rant about not affording his daughter's haircut and pursuing Kim and others round the planet until he's 83 mentioned he does not see himself losing the case:

When he's going on and on about people being "criminally prosecuted" and calling them "criminal defendants", he is definitely using it as a deterrent against anyone else who is speaking about him and what he did. In his 10 June Facebook post, he says this:

I also want to make it clear that those who received warning letters but haven't been listed as defendants are not exempted from future civil action. Neither are those who have produced defamatory content but have yet to receive any letter.

This is a clear threat to people like Jake, Cappytan, JWBD, etc who were among the 12 to receive a letter but were left off the court case filed. It also threatens anyone "who have produced defamatory content but have yet to receive any letter".

Taken alongside his earlier comment about "anonymous Jehovahs-witness.com accounts", I can count myself and others here as among the threatened. Lloyd, I've really thought long and hard about this and my answer is still no.

Maybe he felt that, at this point, his patrons owed him their dollars and had to justify ending their support. As he has discovered... that's not how it works.

This is exactly how he thinks. He feels that his body of work from before the livestream should still be compensated. He even made the remark to Andrew Gold how he wished he could have given a rebuttal to every Patron who has left about how wrong they are to cut support and they fell victim to lies and defamation.

Lloyd is a mentally ill man who insists he's the sane one and to this day continues to make threats. When this case fails, he deserves all the shit he's going to get.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit