It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    I assume she is still working for the company, after all, it’s a job and I gather she would need the money

More likely just a way to reduce taxes by using up her tax-free allowance.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    I say this because it seems like Dijana has a lot of the lingering JW mindsets. She was awakened, but probably not in the way her personality called for.

I totally agree with you. We should be careful in painting Dijana as a crying, abused, weak woman. I may appear a bit out of touch here but Dijana is hiding so many truths.

What about Lloyd's JC for example? and the apostasy claim? What about the copyrights abuse affair? Did she agree with all of this? It would be interesting to know. Also she must have known that thousand of $$$$ were being channeled in their bank accounts as well as gifts, paid holidays, favours and so on. Has she ever questioned the legitimacy and morality of all of this? Yes she was manipulated and controlled for sure yet again many things don't add up. It's also possible that she is only protecting her life and the lives of the two daughters by keeping it quiet. In this way she resembles someone with a JW mindset. However, and probably no one would agree with me on this, I still believe Lloyd has a more structured JW mindset than Dijana. From my trustworthy sources I do know that she is enjoying a very comfortable life, surely more comfortable than Lloyds' actually. And on this at least she is more out than Lloyd is. Like the GB, Lloyd will always have to defend the fictitious world he has fabricated. Dijana does not need to do that in the slightest.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    From my trustworthy sources I do know that she is enjoying a very comfortable life

She's in a "tough spot", but then again, is she really? For many exJWs living from paycheck to paycheck and struggling to make ends meet, she lives a relative life of leisure. She's gotten to travel to many places round the world, been fêted at countless gatherings, and both her and her children are universally adored. Just this past summer her estranged husband took her out for a 1-2 week holiday on the coast. She is at the moment in a safe and stable home and stands to inherit whatever interest her parents have in that place.

And she's done nothing much besides bearing two children and being Lloyd's wife, though she possibly deserves a "medal" for being perhaps the only person on the planet who has seen his penis without being financially compensated.

€8000 and that should be non-negotiable.

From the 3 February FB post:

(8 ) I am at a point where I am seriously considering stepping down from ex-JW activism altogether.

Both of them had to know what an empty threat this was. It is laughable that he even made it and it's by no means the first time or the last time he's used it. The secret of his grift is he packages it in a way that he makes people think he's doing exJWs a huge favour by doing what he does and taking donations. Paul Grundy made a post here introducing his second book, addressing accusations of grifting. He falsely claimed that Lloyd could have been making so much more in the secular world. A two year art school grad who worked a series of temp jobs in Wilmslow would be making six figures had he continued along his course? Right. That line of thinking had to have come directly from Lloyd and Paul was just parroting it.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I was just searching for Lloyd Evans on Amazon and this popped up. Obviously not him, but maybe this is what he should have titled his book. Or maybe his next book 😂😂

https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Year-Sex-Maniac-obsession-ebook/dp/B08ZXQN4PT/ref=sr_1_10?crid=1SBR2FVMJ37UV&keywords=lloyd+evans&qid=1673009561&sprefix=lloyd+evans%2Caps%2C135&sr=8-10

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

From his Facebook... Bless is Heart that he want to help that nice Girl. I mean Women ...Wonder if he will tell Antonija that even though is MARIED to a croatian women and as 2 daugthers He still have a hard time learning Croatia cause Most of those 13 years were spend in his In-law Basement Bitching on the internet in english about is former religion and ex-member of that cult. Also all the prostitutes he like to visit 2\3 time a week all speak English...

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Oh I bet he's only interested in speaking about learning the language

• btlc
    btlc

He can learn from this Canadian lady, she speak Croatian better than many Croats :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CFzYfXsY64

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Unfortunately LE is really a cancer on the ex-JW movement. While there are some who claim that he helped them to get out of the JW religion, on the flip side one must also ask: How many wavering JWs has he discouraged, causing them to remain in the Watchtower?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

By now anyone else would have taken the hint and dissappeared like so many other youtubers in the past that were involved in similar scandals.He won't do that, he is biligerent and mentally incapable accepting responsibility. To say that he is the shameful side of the exjw community and paints all of us in the same colours it will be an understatement therefore we are obliged to continue expose him any way we can

• Vintage
    Vintage

Simon said,

"I believe she's part of the whole grift and is maybe fine as long as some of the $$$ comes her way."

Simon, when there is a divorce, a court will usually require that the husband pay child support and often alimony. In the case of divorce, the children and Dijana would be receiving money from the same source they now receive it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit