It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think a great exJW channel would be if they made "bad lip reading" videos featuring Stephen Lett.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

@Newly Enlightened:

Where is your video on the water rights? Frankly,I haven't watched your vids LATELY because it's been nothing except a Cedars shitfest, which I'm sick of watching. If you labeled your vids "WatchTower attempt to sell KH water rights" or something similar, but lately they're weirdly labeled. Was it the last, "WatchTower doesn't get to do this......" with a thumbnail of you waving your arms like a crazy person? Cause NO, I did NOT watch that.

You two seriously need to forget Hemorrhoid Evans ever existed, and get back to the base of what you were putting out before. Are people really watching you complain endlessly about Cedars? I'm not. A "Nail in coffin", "KH selloff", hell even an update on how you two are doing all-around is more welcome than another tangent where you go off on Cedars. I'd also like to point out that that NARC must absolutely LUV seeing you unhinged like this and devoting so much time to HIM!!!!

Stop feeding into that assclown already. Geeeeezzz..............

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    No sooner than we get done with one clown it seem someone else wants to take their place.

For me it's the cliques and the mob mentality. It reminds me of what Ray Franz said in COC about how if the hands of Fred Franz and/or Knorr went up, it was practically a guarantee that the hands of a handful of others went up.

Of course this is how Evans has worked for years and still does, albeit in a more limited capacity due to the lack of other activists supporting him.

So if activist A takes a position on something, typically political or non-exJW related, Activist B, C & D will be on the tweet and ready to regulate. Any dissension is then quote tweeted, accusations of some sort of bigotry are alleged and before you know it, you are in everyone's mentions. All for taking a counter position to Activist A.

I don't have anything against this new batch of activists. All I would advise is to don't take a page out of Evans's playbook and analyse everything Stephen Lett has to say. But please be mindful of how these cliques are perceived and there will be times you'll need to be the adult and call them off.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    make a video if something actually changes, if there is actually some news to report.

Yes! I don't mind that , as long as it's not a 2hrs video that goes on and on , Spill it , the end.

• Tswift97
    Tswift97
    But if you touch these people and you make a criticism you are called a psychopath. Oh wait a transphobe too. A piece of shit... and several times the traditional "fuck off". Classy.
    Let me be clear, you can critique me all day. Or until the cows come home. Or until the dinner bell is rang. I referred to you as a transphobe because you misgendered me several times referring to me as a man, and instead of apologizing and saying you didnt mean it you told me not to "Meddle" with you lmao.
  • Simon
    Simon

Please take that "transphobe / misgender" cancer elsewhere. We don't need that bullshit on this site thank you.

• Tswift97
    Tswift97
    Please take that "transphobe / misgender" cancer elsewhere. We don't need that bullshit on this site thank you.

Well I'm sorry sir! Here I thought this was a place where I could get some basic human decency and respect for how I identify! Its good to know that is in fact an unsafe place for those in the LGBTQ community at large, which I mean I knew creating my account. But I'd rather be a thorn in everyone side and just "Wokeify" the site you know.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    But I'd rather be a thorn in everyone side and just "Wokeify" the site you know.

Good luck with that Taylor. This is where real adults talk and the woke snowflakes like you can either grow up or go away.

• Simon
    Simon
    Here I thought this was a place where I could get some basic human decency and respect for how I identify!

How does what you "identify" as in any way relevant to this topic and this forum? You can be whoever you want to be, just don't demand that we all have to go along with whatever that is. Have some basic human decency and respect for other people.

Its good to know that is in fact an unsafe place for those in the LGBTQ community at large, which I mean I knew creating my account.

How exactly is it unsafe? What has that word salad got to do with anything?

You "knew" it when creating your account because you intended to make it an issue. Pretty transparent.

But I'd rather be a thorn in everyone side and just "Wokeify" the site you know.

But you won't be a thorn in our side or "wokeify" the site as we don't tolerate that cancerous intolerance here.

You know where you stand and what the score is. You can take part in the discussions like everyone else, who don't feel the need to describe themselves in terms of their genitalia or sexual preferences, as they rarely have any relevance to any discussion whatsoever. Or you can piss off.

• Tswift97
    Tswift97
    Good luck with that Taylor. This is where real adults talk and the woke snowflakes like you can either grow up or go away.

Really cool to see that the only qualification to "Being an adult" just means being hateful and ignorant of things you dont understand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit