It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

Welcome to hell from LEP #666

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The real number of the beast was 616 and we missed it.

His patron numbers seem to be dropping now in the middle of the month as well as the end of the month. Are people getting wise to him quicker as the decline gathers pace?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    The real number of the beast was 616 and we missed it.

665....The Neighbour of the BeastšŸ˜

[Sorry....I'm see meself out]

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Yeah, Hemorrhoid Evans isn't any sort of "Whistleblower" at all.

He's no more relevant than Rick FEARon's "Johnny the Bethelite" persona.

The REAL whisteblowers are people today like Barbara Anderson or even Mark O'Donnell, since he's at least active in our US Court system testifying, gathering info and helping CSA victims get to the proper authorities, law firms, etc.

And in years past it was of course Carl Olaf Johnson, Ray and Cynthia Franz, James Penton, the Gregerson's, the Chretian's, etc, etc. They paved the way and exposed the corrupt men behind the curtain.

Hemorrhoid Evans just re-packaged their hard work and resold it as his own and took credit. Oh, and pocketed the money for lady-boy trips to Thailand. He's the puss-filled hemorrhoid on the ex-JW world's ass.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    He's the puss-filled hemorrhoid on the ex-JW world's ass.

Youā€™re too kind

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    His patron numbers seem to be dropping now in the middle of the month as well as the end of the month. Are people getting wise to him quicker as the decline gathers pace?

I thought he had more or less leveled off but heā€™s back down to 424 and is in danger of dropping below 400 in a few days. His next Patreon benchmark is 380 and it will be embarrassing if he falls below that as well (the previous one is 540). This means 52 - 53% of his Patrons have dropped, and even more if you factor in the ones he said joined because of the ā€œdefamationā€.

He canā€™t spin this anymore. I believe itā€™s split into 3 camps on him. His diehards, his detractors and an ambivalent third group who donā€™t care enough about him to send money and generally donā€™t want to hear about him.

They see this bachelor flat in Zagreb, a rented studio somewhere else and all these meaningless trips to London and realise he doesnā€™t need the money.

If these Patron numbers continue their downward trend, he will need that money in a bad way. Will be interesting to see how much longer Tibor lasts and if the lease is renewed on the studio next year. It would appear that he leased it with the expectation that the Patrons will rejoin after he wins the lawsuit.

And once that is lost, thereā€™s another batch of disappointed Patrons.

All because he couldnā€™t say he was wrong and sorry for blowing peopleā€™s investment in him on prostitutes.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Someone made a comment on twitter, about the 2 big moles he has beside is upper lip ? Little souvenir of Thailand maybe...The Sun ,yes ,the "sun" will do that sometime... And I also did this. https://twitter.com/joseelyne1/status/1597655501277253632

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    bachelor flat in Zagreb, a rented studio somewhere

Funny you mention this LMSA. I saw this on Facebook...Maybe you saw this too? anyway here it is.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Will be interesting to see how much longer Tibor lasts

I thought that Tibor was just working for Lloyd until he finished university. Working for Lloyd was just like an internship or something. Do I have this wrong?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Working for Lloyd was just like an internship or something. Do I have this wrong?

My understanding was that Tibor had not long graduated from university šŸ‘

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit