Toblerone5

YOUR WELCOME! 666!

• Vintage
    Vintage

You did it, Toblerone5!

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    https://twitter.com/joseelyne1/status/1597221048210305025

What did he mean when he said 'I do this with a heavy heart. Im not sure if I should be addressing this subject or even this particular question', or words to that effect? Is he finally maybe getting that he does not need to be an activist when it comes to CSA? Or am I just hoping?

• Vintage
    Vintage

I'll venture a guess. I think that he's trying to sound as though he has "depth".

• Route-666
    Route-666

I wasn't going to, but I see there's room, and given my user name I figured why not. 666, indeed. We've come so far and will go further still. Jabba Jabber, the "gift" that never, ever, everrrrr stops "giving" (no matter how much you wish he would). Hope y'all are having a great day!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

@Toblerone5

That video was brilliant!! He's grubbing around for content where ever he can. It's despicable he pretends to care for victims when he goes off to Thailand and does what he does to those young girls with no thought to how they came to be in that position in the first place. The vast majority of male and female prostitutes are victims of child abuse, whether they've been trafficked or not. Most have substance abuse problems too.

I only knew one girl who was that one in a million....not an addict, good childhood etc and became a working girl for a short time to pay for school and a deposit for a flat. She came back to me 15 years later having done her degree and now working for an environmental charity. She said that it had really messed her up and that she can't have normal relationships now. So much for these people that claim it's just another "job". They're deluding themselves.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thanks for that story, Diogenesister.

• Simon
    Simon

That comment he made:

"That will enable me to voice my concerns on the hoarding of unreported child abuse records by my former religion"

First question:

"What records? Did you have access to them?"

He didn't and he knows nothing. When push comes to shove, he's just repeating things he's heard to try and make himself sound and appear important. He was a nobody and had jack-shit access to anything just like every other nobody who was ever a JW. It's only a few who can be real whistle-blowers and reveal things that they had access to through some position they held.

Unless he is aware of some *specific* records that he was directly involved with at some point ...

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

At the end of the day he stated that he went there to ask about data, he ended up “allegedly” asking about reporting. Mission failed.

But I’m sure everyone is telling him he is a hero and amazing and fighting the fine fight, completely unaware of what he has done and is probably still doing.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Yayyyyy. 666 Club!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit