It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Times up?

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Probably not. He's been in the Uk quite a few times so he's probably secretly arranged the pick up of said toilet paper. I of course can be corrected on this.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I think that's 10 he's lost with the first of the month rollover...? I'm sure a few will come back but still, it's going in the right direction and hasn't gotten anywhere near to bouncing back like I'm sure he assumed it would.

• Vintage
    Vintage

How embarrassing for him. Oh, I forgot. He never feels embarrassment.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He literally just lost another one in the time it took me to post that an hour ago. Again, I know some will return but yikes...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    He's been in the Uk quite a few times so he's probably secretly arranged the pick up of said toilet paper.

According to Jill (Mighty Mouse), he still hasn’t picked them up despite being warned directly and indirectly. They will be binned by the weekend as she is moving and is not storing them anymore.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Was Mighty Mouse a friend of Lloyd's at one time?

• DerekMoors
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Was Mighty Mouse a friend of Lloyd's at one time?

I don’t know about personal friends but she was a staunch supporter. It was Jill who put down the deposit on the venue for Lloyd’s December meetup which he cancelled to go to Thailand.

She lost the deposit.

Dijana also made a WhatsApp call to her when he was in Thailand sounding very concerned about him. So she was quite possibly inner circle and certainly one of his biggest UK supporters. Close enough that Dijana felt comfortable enough to place a call and see if she knew what her husband was up to.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thanks, LMsA. I think he takes everyone around him for granted. I wonder if it occurred to Lloyd to refund that deposit to Mighty Mouse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit